Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Having really bad issues on XONE again with it booting me to main menu/off xbox live if I don't always s tay active during menu. Any fixes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

nuketown uplink probably the most fun you can have while running your scores through the roof.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Anyone interested in grinding CTF games today? Going to be on around ~2PM EST(XBL: Bionic Colon)

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

venutolo posted:

Ran into this guy in HC Dom tonight rocking a 4.6 K/D while at the very bottom of the SPM leaderboard:

He's the teams lead slayer, he does it for the team.

If anyones interested tonight around 7PM gonna run another HC-CTF group for a bit.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxrcZsibxvM

New guns and a bunch of swords. Woohoo.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Did XB1 fix the network yet? Last night was unplayable with every host being 1-3 bars.

I'd like to continue the awful grind in HC CTF around 8PM EST if anyone is down to get sweaty.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Why would anyone use anything that isn't the XR-2 or Brecchi at this point.

Uplink games tonight if anyone wants to suffer through some with me. Yes I'm being serious.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Seven challenges left and all I can think of is how I'm going to finish it and the unlock for 100% will still be loving bugged. :[

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Only took throwing ~180 games of SnD but just finished Ninja. All I need now are loving power cores for 100%. :(

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Hackan Slash posted:

You're a monster.

I look forward to you getting that last power core, turning off the bone, and never playing again.

I will probably take a break and finally play another game, and then the maps come out Thursday..... :(

Ven - I will definitely join in and let you guys boost this last challenge. Thank you.

Next goal is going to be contacting Treyarch bitching that they don't have a 100% calling card etc etc to give me for this awful accomplishment.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

~122 Days in and we still don't have the base game complete.

No 100% challenge/dark ops challenge card.
No "screenshot" on your profile.(At least on XONE)
Purifier is still able to dump 6+ kills without any real ammo concerns.

Still love the game but griping on the dumb things.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Totally worth playing ~180 games of S&D to get those 5 ninja's.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Mill Village posted:

And still no 100% multiplayer calling card to show for it.

I'm going to hit level 1000, all the dark ops done, and it's going to say "you needed the dark ops clean reset challenge for a true 100%".

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

I'm loving overwatch and that bf1 trailer but the idea of playing bog and chaining air strikes is getting me very hard.

Also think I'm jumping on ps4 next game cause xb1 is slowly swapping over.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Hackan Slash posted:

Race traitor.

Sorry. I might go keyboard mouse too since the scuff looks bad for PS4

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Do the XBONE->PS4 controller adapters work with every XONE controller? I tried my best to use the PS4 controller for BLOPS3 but that poo poo isn't happening. Trying to get on some BLOPS this weekend if I can (ps4: fa66otry)

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Godzilla07 posted:

The CronusMax adapter will let you use any Xbox controller, including the Elite on the PS4.

This is what the kids call a clutch these days, though imgur cut off the first kill from B window. Maybe I'll upload the gameplay later; managed to break my kill record on a non-Nuketown map.

http://i.imgur.com/2z7k0iK.gifv

Ordered this just now - Hopefully see it Saturday.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Hackan Slash posted:

You are a monster.

Going for the double 100%?

Nada just want to play and never see anyone online who isn't on Netflix anymore. :(

...well maybe I will go for 100% again tho..

edit: I had a dream last night I went for 100% on PS4 and then remembered power cores were a thing and got nauseous.

faantastic fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jun 24, 2016

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

I'm gonna hop on PS4 BLOPS / IW Beta starting tomorrow. "BionicColon". Sorry in advance for parrots screaming in background.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Hackan Slash posted:

War. War never changes.

Installing my poopsock. Gonna get that prestige master in 2 weeks on ps4.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

They're gonna be emailing them I believe?

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

For a beta it's fun.
Maps feel very similar to each other, they could use less corners and more cover.
SMG outclass every gun, AR need a major change as well since LMG do everything they would normally do.
TAR grenade is incredibly fun to use against snipers. I think snipers benefit too much from the flinch perk. You can light them up they'll still hit you across map.

Overall it's a decent game just very imbalanced ATM.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

I'm getting it but I'll whore the MW remake for a few weeks while IW gets patched and becomes a fun game.

Side question: Does the CronusMaxPLUS have delay when using an XB1 controller on PS4? If not, how hard is it to configure?

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Godzilla07 posted:

Haven't heard of any significant input lag with the CronusMax. The only weird thing I recall is that you have to use it with a 4-port USB hub to avoid the 10-minute timeout: here are their instructions to use an XB1 controller.

Yeah after reading up for the last few hours this seems to be the fix. Thank you!

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

I'll be on PS4 tonight poopsocking with my Chronus. I didn't know this thing had cheats(?) but every video demo I watched of them was the guy going 3-20 and bitching about lag.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Godzilla07 posted:

this is when I realized the Steel Dragon could use a buff

I've had 1 situation so far where the Steel Dragon was great. Taking B on Frozen when 3-4 were laying there and I got the flank. Any gun would have worked, but it was fun to see the amount of lazer hit markers.

Snipers are OBSCENE in this game. There is a very fine line for snper rifles and this game currently needs to figure it out. If they fix the flinching when hit or not allow people to run/slide with them accurately it would fix problems.

Also, not sure if this was a PS4 thing, but every 5-6 games I run into an account where someone is doing nothing but jumping in the air, 360 and blindshotting for a SiCkKiLL. I don't remember seeing it nearly as often on xboner.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

a IW game with dominant sniper rifles??? why I NEVER **clutches pearls**

I don't think I've ever had a problem with sniper rifles in COD like this. Normally they're annoying but in this game every leg shot seems to be a kill.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

CheeseFactory posted:

Apparently some people can get into multiplayer in remastered but only if you join a friend who is currently in multiplayer.

So... anyone manage to get in?

Yeah it is only pirvate matches ATM so no gaining levels, but you can check everything out pretty easily.

Goto PSN menu, highlight COD, press down to access the "communities" tab and join the one that has the most users.
Go to the "Whos Playing" tab and then when you see a group that has room, click join session. You'll be in a private match with random baddies.

I just started MWR today and man I forgot how awesome this campaign was, I don't think I've played a single player game in my life, almost beat it in one poopsock session.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Godzilla07 posted:

Is the ACOG M40 still OHK anywhere on the body with Stopping Power? All the other stat oddities from CoD4 seem to still be there, I just want confirmation if the biggest one is still in MWR.

Also you're gonna need many poopsocks.

My original goal was to hit 10th prestige before Thanksgiving but now that I know it goes up to 20th and then level 1k I may have to scale it back to avoid burnout.

Or just invest in a much better chair.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

I'll start a private game lobby for MWR around ~8PM tonight if people want to mess around? PSN is BionicColon.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Yeah there looks to be a ton when I looked over the calling cards. They gave it the whole new-calling card and emblem treatment.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

nvm. We in there.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

MWR is really really good. It's got all the old obnoxious bullshit, the guns feel great though. And I'm playing it on a 18" tv at work cause my internet is d e a d since 2pm.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Mill Village posted:

Have you been killed from your spawn with 3x Frags yet?

No cause people haven't unlocked it yet.

I have chained airstrikes on dom/shipment however. If I was playing on a real tv/monitor I imagine it would be even more fun.

I've had NO latency issues even playing on this slow connection. I'll be poopsocking tonight at home once my internet is back.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Mister Macys posted:

Done streaming; party died. Good times.

I'll be on all afternoon tomorrow playing SnD if anyone's interested on MWR.

IW was a lot oh fun earlier but i see where people don't like the lag comp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

MWR you can detonate the C4 w/ reload. I'm still having fun, but there's not a ton of people playing, so if you're on PSN add me "BionicColon". I'm picking up TF2 this weekend for the XB1 since everyones back over there already.

• Locked thread