Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
RIP Shim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Mr. Ralp,

When i go to the country club, I pay the fee to have the janitors and groundskeepers to keep the place clean and beautiful, not to critique my swing or get pissy when I say "gently caress" after I hook the ball.

When I pay the guy at the car wash, I'm paying him to scrub my tires, vacuum the pain in the rear end creases in my seats and make my car sparkle, not to get offended when he turns my car on and hears music with swears in it.

When I pay my landscapers, it's because they have trimmed the hedges, pulled the weeds and took away all the yard waste, not for them to bemoan the fact that I have penis drawn in grease pencil on my guest bedroom window from a coworker who got drunk the night before.

Now if I went up to any of those men when they're just doing what I've paid them for and called them a human being, rear end in a top hat, limp-dick, pussy-rear end-bitch, cocksucker or any of the insults that I'm sure you've had thrown your way, I would rightly be denied service at any of their businesses because I would be an rear end in a top hat for doing so. But if they were to come in and try to enforce any of their own limp-wristed poo poo in my house while I'm talking to my friends, after I had paid them while doing a piss-poor job in what I had paid them to do, then I would assume we would have words about that.

I'm sure you're an alright guy in the real world, dude. The internet makes people weird caricatures of themselves when they engage others, its the blight of the times I'm sure. I'm also sure if we met at the bar in real life I'd buy you a drink and share a laugh with you at some of your crazier internet special ed assistant stories. But I also ask you to understand that the men and women who post here don't want you. Chances are 90% of us have a problem with authority from dealing with a system wherein 22 year old idiots are handed absolute power over out well-being because they got a degree from some diploma mill while they butt-chugged Bud-Lite for 4 years. Or some idiot mouth breather with no concept of how anything works outside the S-3 office he was put 7 years ago after it became apparent he couldn't be trusted with a loaded weapon. I'm not asking you no to admin, dude, not int he slightest. It's your job and a man has to do his job, I'm just asking you to pay attention to the street signs when you're on patrol.

We've built a very nice community here, we might be an angry group of 20-40 somethings calling one another every awful thing we can come up with, but we're also the only forum that invests in one another so intensely, the only one where almost all of us share the same ailments and triumphs. A military forum where more time is spent razzing one another, talking about shared interests and helping each other get help across all aspects of life from getting VA paperwork unfucked, tips for not sucking at Dark Souls and even the occasional talking someone out of hurting themselves when the terrible memories some of us are burdened with become a bit too much. We don;t sit around and post about race War, which gun is cooler and how Obama is a communist Muslim trying to ruin America, and you have no idea how incredibly rare that is for an online community of vets. I'm just asking that you let us keep ourselves that way and keep it here on these forums, because most of us don't know how to bookmark something new.

I mean no disrespect to you and your ilk, Ralp and I appreciate that being a wrangler of retards on the internet isn't easy and I do appreciate the difficulties of what you're trying to do.

Regards,

Booblord

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Nah, just felt like saying my peace

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I was under the impression that fat chicks are fantastic lays.

My sole experience says that this is far from the truth. Slightly chubby chicks on the other hand will loving work for it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

DownByTheWooter posted:

All I got out of that is that you're gonna grow catfish and, well, I just don't know what to make of it. What do you need to raise your own catfish?

A pond, very non-acidic water, some psuedo-koi fish and a reasonable amount of rain fall.

My grandmother has a man-made pond behind her house where she grows them and we go fishing at it every time we go visit.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Arrath posted:

A pond and a bag of dog food. At least thats what my dad feeds the (now monster size) goldfish in his pond.

Yeah, Ol' Roy is pretty good for them once they're larger than 2-3 pounds

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

bengy81 posted:

They can be, especially fried. I know a lot of people that can't stand the taste though, and they eat fish normally otherwise.

I hate the taste of catfish, love fishing for them. Love just about every other kind of fish though, except Salmon

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
GBS gets mad when you answer questions

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3718841&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post445077383

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

no but i see a ton of people get out of the military and refuse to use the gi bill

i laugh at them like i do this guy

http://gawker.com/man-who-would-rather-go-blind-than-get-obamacare-now-go-1704019495

quote:

First comment on his GoFundMe -

I want to donate enough to really help you out, but I can’t figure out how to get GoFundMe to accept bootstraps,
BURN.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
That was pretty funny. thirding pro-click

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Cole posted:

you guys really need to get a life if katy perry fakes are what's doing it for you.

here's one just as legit:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/iy269rq.jpg

might as well jerk off to that one too

go outside and get laid you nerd

Inverted nipples loving ruin that

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Its so lovely it circles back around to funny. I loving love all of you

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Someone posted this on imgur

http://imgur.com/gallery/pn22W

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

There used to be a GBS thread but it got merged with those weirdos obsessing over a southern small business owner.

The Games thread is well put together and filled to the brim with unintentional comedy and good information and awful, awful posts from the RSI forums

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639730

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Cole posted:

you guys have probably 20 minutes before this gets fixed, but go type "nigga house" into google maps. when it gets fixed i'll spoil it, but it's funnier to find out on your own.

For when it gets fixed http://i.imgur.com/0JbImfX.jpg

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

Read Heinlein and form your own opinion.

about incest.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Post your opinions about incest itt

siblings, parents, aunts/uncles and 1st-3rd cousins aren't for loving. Though if Katy Perry was your third cousin and offered to throw you a lay, you'd be a massive human being to say no

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Casimir Radon posted:

Starship Troopers and The Moon is a Harsh Mistress are good. Then there's some other stuff that's alright too. Then there's a bunch of awful libertarian garbage.

His self insert character goes back in time to gently caress his mom.

Yeah I know, there's an entire episode of Futurama that kind of takes a poo poo on that. It's one of the best episodes, too

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

when the hell did having a gut become sexy? i know i'm getting old because i didn't even know this was a thing.

It's new. My girlfriend told me to stop doing crunches because she likes a little pooch. Seems like girls under 26 nowadays want to gently caress middle aged men. Just go with it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Stultus Maximus posted:

It's like America as a culture has collectively lowered its standards because it knows that ain't nobody working out.

Not like I care, it just keeps getting easier and easier for me and my wife to look loving awesome in comparison.

I just told her I'd just stop shaving my happy trail as a compromise. My greatest fear is getting fat because I know at 31 it will only get harder to lose weight from here on out

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dingleberry posted:

Horse-hockey!
I'm 37 and I'm in the best shape of my life.
It's only harder to lose weight because as you get older the hole called failure and despair inside you gets bigger and bigger and requires more beer and cheese to fill.
So decide you have to remain in top shape so that when you finally go murderhappy you can still strangle, gouge, and bash with your hands once the bullets are gone, blades are dull, and bludgeons cracked.

This pep talk gave me a half chub

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Fister Roboto posted:

Make this the GIP background for the weekend please.

Hover text: What do we care? We're assholes!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I like a little pubic hair. like nothing around the labia, but a dorito shape sitting on the pubis is super cool with me

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Os that the blonde weird chick from harry Potter?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Delizin posted:

I had bbq a few times in different parts of Texas and it generally sucked. Best I've had was at a hole in the wall place in South Carolina. I'm sure Texas has some good bbq places, but I never managed to find them.

Carolina BBQ is the superior BBQ. Kansas City style is for people who think Applebees is fancy because they put napkins under your jack and coke

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

I had a Mercury mountaineer that was totaled from a frontish collision. Neither side nor front airbags launched from the initial impact of the second one where I got t-boned.

Granted this wasn't a brand new model, but I'm not going to buy an explorer or mountaineer again.

Dude you seem to wreck a lot of cars. Are you Asian or trans or something?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

This was retarded (like beyond how it was intentionally retarded) but I think maybe I liked it?

It tries too hard to be something, but then it does that thing so well it becomes good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Not surprising that science can make a middle aged dad look better than a middle aged Armenian woman

• Locked thread