Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011

th3t00t posted:

Does anyone think starting Mariota is a good idea against Buffalo? This has to be Buffalo's bounce back game where they get 10 sacks and just murder the rookie right? And mariota has played against 3 very poor defenses so far.

I'm nervous about this as well, have a choice between Taylor and Mariota and I'm thinking Taylor is probably the better option.

Also someone has dropped Roethlisburger, he worth stashing on a bench or is he gonna be gone too long? I have Antonio Brown, and my RB and WR corps are pretty good so I'm thinking he would be a good grab. Waiver wire is thin and this league is pretty trade averse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011

Suave Fedora posted:

I think he's worth a stash, it all depends on who's being dropped for him.

Gonna be dropping Coby Fleener for him since it looks like Allen is coming back. Fleener was a bye week cover for Delanie Walker. This means I'd be have 3 qbs (Mariota, Taylor and Ben.) Love to trade one but the league is real stingy.

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011
Need 50 points between Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen and Woodhead to keep the streak alive......

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011
Just got offered a trade from a 2-5 team, I'm 5-2 and leery of making any changes. We start 3 wr and 2 rbs with 1 flex. Yahoo standard.

Give
Robert woods (buf WR)
Keenan Allen

Get
Eddie lacy
Travis Benjamin

I have (current lineup for bye)

Big Ben
Antonio Brown
Ty Hilton
Keenan Allen
Mark Ingram
Danny Woodhead
Delanie walker
Hauschka
Flex: LaFell

Bench
Fitzpatrick
Bradshaw
Yeldon
Robert woods

Yahoo says it's a great trade for me.

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011

MacheteZombie posted:

What? am I missing the joke here?

Both of those dudes are on IR, Julio is not.

Yes. Yes you are.

Coincidentally my trade of giving Allen and woods and getting Benjamin and lacy had been accepted and went through on Monday after Allen had gotten hurt. He put up a final 9.5 for me. God speed Allen.

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011
I need 11 points out of woods, LaFell and amendola to beat the 1-9 guy who had three players put up 0s.

I'm going to lose.

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011

BigFactory posted:

Is the Saints D kinda fixed with Rob Ryan gone? Like is Jameis not an automatic streamer next week? I expected a bigger game from Hoyer.

Again, I know it's 2 weeks out, but is Jameis v. NO a no brainer vs. Palmer v. Min?

I watched the game and they still looked terrible.

Texans D was on fire and Houston went up by two touchdowns in the first quarter after which they kinda stepped back and started farting around.

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011
Losing Ingram puts a dent in my boom/bust team. Picked up Hightower for giggles, guess I'll watch the game and see how he does.

Anyone have tips for kickers or is it basically just roll the dice. I picked up Santos after running with Hauschka all season and he promptly put up 2 points. Hauschka is still available, just grab him again?

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011
I need 10.5 from Reshad Jones to stay alive. Going to be a nail biter.

Losing Yeldon really sucked.

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011

Sheeple posted:

I need 10.5 from Reshad Jones to stay alive. Going to be a nail biter.

Losing Yeldon really sucked.

89 posted:

SEASON SAVED!!! IDP RULES!!

12 points barring stat corrections.

I loving love you Jones.

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011
Really wish I had picked up Bilal. My buddy had told me about him and I was just too chickenshit to pull the trigger. Now Hightower and Denard are probably going to combine for less than what he's put up in the first half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011

Metapod posted:

Remember when some goon tried to say delanie walker wasn't good
94 catches 1,088 yards 6 touchdowns
Lol

And he hadn't dropped a pass until a couple of weeks ago or something like that.

• Locked thread