Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.

Teeter posted:

I wish my league would switch to IDP because I want to have JJ Watt on my roster when they start using him to throw touchdowns instead of just catching them this year.

I got JJ Watt in dynasty and those fuckers won't count his Pass TDs!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.
Anyone want to take a quick look at my drops for my dynasty league? Need to drop 10.

quote:

QB Tony Romo QB | DAL 
RB Reggie Bush RB | SF
RB C.J. Spiller RB | NO 
WR Keenan Allen WR | SD
WR Mike Evans WR | TB
WR A.J. Green WR | CIN
TE Travis Kelce TE | KC 
RB-WR-TE Brandin Cooks WR | NO

QB Jimmy Garoppolo QB | NE
RB Bryce Brown RB | BUF
RB Marion Grice RB | ARI
RB Josh Harris RB | PIT
RB LaMichael James RB | MIA

RB Tre Mason RB | STL 
RB Stevan Ridley RB | NYJ 
RB Lorenzo Taliaferro RB | BAL
RB Juwan Thompson RB | DEN
WR Victor Cruz WR | NYG 
WR Paul Richardson WR | SEA 
TE Zach Ertz TE | PHI
RB-WR-TE Kenny Britt WR | STL
RB-WR-TE John Brown WR | ARI
RB-WR-TE Christine Michael RB | SEA 

POS PLAYERS
DL-LB-DB C.J. Mosley DL-LB-DB | BAL 
DL-LB-DB Bobby Wagner DL-LB-DB | SEA
DL-LB-DB J.J. Watt DL-LB-DB | HOU
DL-LB-DB Calais Campbell DL-LB-DB | ARI
DL-LB-DB Keenan Robinson DL-LB-DB | WAS

POS PLAYERS
K Cody Parkey K | PHI
K Connor Barth K | DEN

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Yeah but Britt is only 26! And he may have a QB this year!

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Yeah you're right, thanks guys

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Thirds fine. Who else would it be Greg Olsen I guess??

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Abdullah went 1.04 in our rookie draft today :eyepop:

Was going to trade my 2.01 for 1.09 if he was still there but he went way earlier than i thought. I bet this dude's ADP will surpass Gordon's at some point before the season.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Yeah no one really thought Sankey was really any good except for a few crazies

Joique Bell is actually pretty old for a RB too which most people don't realize

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Neither, get Brett Hundley if you're looking for a long term QB stash

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Looks like today actually

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

We a replacement player for our Blounts & Fortes dynasty league. It's a good group of folks. The team was in last place year but has the #1 overall pick. You can see the roster here.

Buzz your roster woof

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

This guy in my league has the worst I think.

I'll transcribe the startup draft last year it was so awful in retrospect.

1 Montee Ball RB | DEN
2 Demaryius Thomas WR | DEN
3 Bishop Sankey RB | TEN
4 Robert Griffin III QB | WAS
5 DeSean Jackson WR | WAS
6 Larry Fitzgerald WR | ARI
7 Rob Ninkovich DL | NE
8 Kiko Alonso LB | BUF
9 Patrick Willis LB | SF
10 Vernon Davis TE | SF
11 Steven Jackson RB | ATL
12 Maurice Jones-Drew RB | OAK
13 Knowshon Moreno RB | MIA
14 Dwayne Bowe WR | KC
15 Darren McFadden RB | OAK
16 Anquan Boldin WR | SF
17 Johnny Manziel QB | CLE
18 Marques Colston WR | NO
19 Miles Austin WR | CLE
20 Delanie Walker TE | TEN
21 Barry Church DB | DAL
22 Jason Pierre-Paul DL | NYG
23 Jared Allen DL | CHI
24 Phil Dawson K | SF
25 Denarius Moore WR | OAK
26 DeMeco Ryans LB | PHI
27 Sheldon Richardson DL | NYJ
28 DeMarcus Ware DL | DEN
29 Jake Locker QB | TEN

#30 isn't in CBS's database anymore I guess so maybe he died??

drizzle fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jul 18, 2015

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Just try and remember what an awful coach Doug Marrone was

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

quote:

Coach Jim Caldwell offered no timetable for Joique Bell's (knee, Achilles') return at Lions camp Friday.
Caldwell did say Bell is "coming along quickly," though that's hard to fathom after Joique missed the entire spring and wasn't available for the start of training camp. "We’re just majorly concerned right now with obviously getting him healthy," Caldwell insisted. "And he’s well on his way to that." Bell turns 29 next month and has undergone three lower-leg surgeries over the past two offseasons. Ameer Abdullah is now running with the ones.

Abdullahs ADP is going to get INSANE within a few weeks

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Wrong white brah

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Who do y'all like better as a keeper, Martavis Bryant or Jarvis Landry in PPR. Both would be kept at the same price (almost nothing). Leaning towards Landry for some reason.

Or maybe keep both and not keep Russell Wilson for the same cost??

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

I like drafting late round this year. You can for sure get a great WR and a pretty solid RB. RB is deeper this year than in the past few years I feel.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

I don't think Wheaton will pass up Bryant but I'll probably keep landry anyway. Wheaton has had a few years already with weak competition to be the number two guy and he was outshined by a rookie last year. That poo poo ben is saying is just crap.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Papes posted:

I must be the only person who is low on Landry. Stills and Parker could likely be the top 2 wrs on the Dolphins. Even if they don't, I just see where the targets to make Landry a 'ppr God' will come from.

Stills just doesn't seem like anything special and Parker is on the pup so who knows with him. If tannehill is going to keep improving I think landry will benefit the most.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Lmao

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Yeah as long as you have inside information that will tell you what weeks to play him

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Abdullah will be easily going in the third in a week or two (especially if Bell keeps sitting out)

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Keepers are in for my auction draft today and the list looks pretty drat grim. The only RB I have as a keeper is Ellington. If i can't get charles at a reasonable price I might just have to get a bunch of cheap RBs and hope they hit I guess. Good thing is I have a lot of dollars available at least.

Also everyone better get on the David Johnson hype train before it's too late

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Jamaal Charles is getting a ton of touches

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Doesn't really mean anything since ajayi is the fourth stringer and wasn't threatening carries anyway. Also he sucks and his knee will prevent him from ever having an NFL career

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Avoid all titan players in redraft imo

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Rip anyone that drafted broncos

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Pron on VHS posted:

Someone in my league dropped Mike Evans and I was 1st on t he waiver :) :) :)

Dude is a genius

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

I would say that's a bad trade for you. Brees is probably worse than Peyton at this point and David Johnson is for real

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

He's better than Chris Johnson by a mile and Ellington will only play like eight games maybe

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The romo injury has left me with no qb in my dynasty league. The only available starters are like mallet weeden and Fitzpatrick. Is it worth trying to trade for someone or should I just roll with maybe Fitzpatrick. Note that trading loving sucks in this league someone seriously just tried to trade drew brees for my gurley (wtf)

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

old dog child posted:

Roll with Fitz if you can't swing a trade. He's the least bad option.

Yeah I think that's the best bet. He's probably got a 15-20 pt floor which is manageable

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

sleepwalkers posted:

I mash accept on getting Demaryius Thomas for Dion Lewis in a 10-team 3WR/2RB/1FLEX 1PPR league, yeah? I'm not sure why I'm debating it, but I'm being dumb and thinking. I haven't been paying enough attention, is Thomas in danger of falling significantly because of Peyton's struggles?

I have
WR:
AJ Green
R Cobb
S Johnson
S Watkins
J Brown
T Williams

RB:
A Peterson
L Murray
F Gore
A Foster
B Sankey
B Cunningham

If you can find a sucker to trade for a belichick rb jump on that poo poo

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Mingus Dew posted:

To every one who talked me out of Mariota: THANK YOU. Can't believe I was so dumb. That said, I WAS dumb enough to start the Titans D. I think from now on I'm just streaming whoever's playing Jacksonville.

After last week, would it be a good idea to bench Jeremy Maclin for Larry Fitzgerald going forward? Palmer and Fitz still have that dynamic and last week more or less showed it.

The bears have the worst secondary in the league by far so let that factor into your decision

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Found some inside info on the football guys forum. Time to start Michael......

quote:

buddy of mine went to college with joe randle.  played beer pong with him a couple times when he came to visit during the summer.  nice guy, despite all his issues.  anyhoo, I ended up with Randle in a couple leagues.  didn't really want him just fell too far and had to pull the trigger.  hit my buddy up to see what was going on after a lackluster first two weeks.  apparently Randle was pretty pissed that they traded for CMike in the first place.  said it showed a lack of confidence in him.  he is a very fragile dude.  wasn't nuts about the McFadden acquisition either but got over that one (he said McFadden is a ##### anyway and wouldn't be able to stay on the field).  but the CMike stuff really rubbed him the wrong way, so he has been tanking and I guess the coaching staff got wind of it.  long story short, it's sounding like CMike time starts this week.  he was a FA in one of my leagues, I just used $69 of my $100 FAAB budget on him.  waivers run at noon today, will keep u all posted.

this is absolutely huge if true.

drizzle fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Sep 25, 2015

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Gonna hedge my bets with rawls with abdullah if lynch is a go. Tempted to just straight up start him as my rb2 instead of gurley in the league where I don't have Monday night players.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Enforka posted:

Suddenly my Jeremy Hill for Marshawn Lynch trade doesn't look so good.

It seems like he's still listed as questionable though? I guess that's a positive sign?

I always thought this was based on practice time during the week but Lynch hasn't practiced at all so apparently they can just make up whatever the gently caress they want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

coronaball posted:

Is Lacy still injured or re-injured or is this just a coaches decision? Very strange.

He's just fat as poo poo now

• Locked thread