Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I booted up Project Ozone 2 again today. I had an idea about making a nuclear lava generator based on Crucibles and Yellorium blocks. My mega auto sifter goes through about a stack of coal every minute, and it is starting to become unsustainable. I am cutting down trees constantly just to feed the thing!

I started gathering materials, but a "John Cena" Creeper had different plans for me today! Apparently one torch every square foot is not enough, as a creeper spawned somewhere in my base and found its way to me. It blew up in one of the worst possible places too, taking out a full side of my storage, a big chunk of my Smeltery, and all of my Tinkers Construct tool stations. I patched the hole up as best I could and started on repairing the damage
:negative:

I was very lucky, the Creeper just missed my only Yellorium Block!

Not to take this setback sitting down, I started repairing my smeltery. But, seeing as I was making a pile of Seared Bricks anyway, I decided to take the opportunity to upgrade my Smeltery! It was not processing ores nearly fast enough. I present to you the SmeltMaster 7500. It can process nearly 3 stacks of ores in one go! :D

I decided to put a double wall of Cobblestone around my storage. It needs to be reorganized, but for now it is less likely to be exploded by any wandering creepers.

After this is returned to my original mission, of creating a lava energy system. All of the fancy new-type pipes were expensive, so I decided to go with Buildcraft Liquid Pipes. I need cactus greens for that so I set up a farm. I made a wheat farm at the same time, so I can grow feed for my fluid cows to breed and make seeds for magic crops!

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Feb 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Khorne posted:

Check the tops of your storage drawers/multiblocks/anything like that for a lack of light squares. In 1.7.x you can usually hit f7 to see light level, in 1.10.x it's f4 I think.

I was wearing a piece of enchanted armor that created a bubble of light around me. It was deceiving my dark patch finding! I have since redoubled my torches.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

cheating in the infinite cobblestone drawer gives you nothing you can't get on your own, just without the tedium

This is true of all things in Minecraft. Cheating is wrong :colbert:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
In a Skyblock all other matter flows from your first Cobble Gen. If you cheat that in your entire base is a lie.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Johnny Joestar posted:

dirt is at a premium in garden of glass but you can already get infinite cobblestone just from shift-rclicking on dirt to get pebbles, which can be crafted 4 at a time into cobble. from the second you start it you can make cobble and are expected to to even get living roots and extra dirt. making a cobblegen isn't a thing you need to do and the only thing in the way of getting as much cobble as you ever need is rightclicking on dirt.

to elaborate: spawning dirt would be cheating, but cobblestone is the most basic thing you have and can use at any given point

You might want to try Project Ozone, it sounds a little better than base Botania. Project Ozone 2 has Botania and Garden of Glass, but it also has a lot of quality of life stuff that is really helpful for a Skyblock like Ex-nilio and a mod that makes trees grow really fast. You can just ignore all of those bad tech blocks! I'm sure you could copy your current save to a Project Ozone 2 instance easily enough, it would have everything just more.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Falcon2001 posted:

BTW my number one suggestion to improve skyblocks: run them on a map other than a skyblock. PO2 came with a thing that let you generate a 'skyworld' where it would basically make a bunch of dirt islands floating in the sky. I just hate the tedium of building big platforms. If you think Dirt is too cheaty then I'm sure Ice or something else would be good; I think that's what Rub was doing.

Yup! Project Ozone 2 comes with a bunch of "sky" worlds, including that glass one from Botania. I went with a scenario that crash lands you on a barren ice world, with only a small escape pod. I think it is a Galacticraft scenario? It tells you to build up enough resources to leave the planet, and if you hit "m" it brings up a solar system map with a bunch of planets to explore. This is much more advanced than I am currently, but I do plan to try reaching those planets in time!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

yeah i did that one. then i realised it was a huge desolate iceplain that spawned billions and billions of enemies with no cover

and that it prevented you building a deathroom because of the above

My mob grinder is over productive :shrug: There are Blood Moons almost every night, believe me you will have no problem making a mob grinder lol

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Magmarashi posted:

"Rewards are a great place to add game-ending disasters at high rates! Hilarious!" is exactly why I just quit playing questbook maps.

The Lucky Block givith, and the Lucky Block taketh away.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Vib Rib posted:

I'll never understand Blood Magic. For so many packs I've sat through building and upgrading an altar, grinding out ridiciulous rune balances and having to (almost out of necessity) combine with other exploity mod interactions to get the proper high tier materials. But nothing from that mod has ever seemed worth it. I mean maybe if it was literally the only mod in your pack, some of the tools might be okay, but even most of the rituals are super limited in range and purpose.
Hell, most of the stuff I see brought up (e.g. well of suffering, ritual of regeneration) are mostly just used in order to get more power for Blood Magic! Where's the payoff? Like Witchery, I find it has almost no practical elements to be worth all the tedious infrastructure you have to suffer through. Thaumcraft was like this briefly after TC2, but found its feet again pretty quickly with the wands.

I found a lot of newer tech mods like this. They have 40 machines, and each machine is only used for crafting the material to craft higher tier of machine! IndustrialCraft got really far up its own rear end, and lots of people thought it was a good idea to copy that and add fancier particle effects for some reason. Luckily 1.7.10 has so many mods there is lots to choose from.

Why does everything need a special snowflake crafting station :argh:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CrazyTolradi posted:

The new Extra Utilities is kind of poo poo, to be honest. The power system is a complete mess.

WRONG! :colbert:

Project Ozone 2 Update:
I have become sick of constantly refueling my sifting machine, so I decided to do something better. The primary problem was the power source, getting lots of Charcoal was tedious. I decided to make a nuclear lava generator using Yellorium Blocks and Crucible. This is the first part of the machine, it creates unlimited cobblestone. The Crucibles need a good supply of cobblestone to melt at all times!

Extra Utilities transfer nodes take the cobblestone to these Crucibles. The cobble melts into lava like butter on a skillet, yum!

The front of the machine. Lava generators pump the lava and power themselves with the lava (very handy!). They pump into some storage tanks, which pump into 3 8X mega lava generators. These generators fuel the auto sifter, which is stuffed with upgrades. I have lots of Hoppers on top so that I can fill up the sifter and let it run for a while. It is now fire and forget, I don't need to refuel it ever! :science:

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Feb 21, 2017

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

Are you using the 1.10.2 one? I double-checked and I guess they put back in the generators like you have in your picture, but I don't know if they look and act the same. Before that, none of those generators were available in that one. Everything needed grid power--including the transfer nodes to make cobblestone.

Oh sorry, I am using 1.7.10! Anything newer than 1.5.2 is "new" to me :v:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Edminster posted:

Those six hoppers are a total of 30 inventory slots; a single wooden chest is 27 slots so just one hopper and a wooden chest beats your pictured setup by two slots (it beats it by nearly double if you make it a doublechest). If I'm not mistaken you can also use a storage drawer on top of a hopper; they are upgradable but start at 32 slots, which totals to (at base level) seven more inventory slots than your six-hopper setup.

:eyepop:
Since when does a hopper pull from chests above it? I didn't know that. This will really increase my efficiency!

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

In that case--have you managed to charge up a high temperature furnace generator yet? I would think that would be your kind of thing.

I am done with Furnace Generators, its lava from now on (until I can make a proper Big Reactor :twisted:)

I did a little bit of work on my base today. I figured it was about time I started getting some fluid out of those cows, so I built and enclosure! I started breeding them with the wheat I got from my farm. I do not know if different types of fluid cows can breed with each other, I might need to do a eugenics program or something! They produce a lot of weird liquids, and I can place them all in the world, which is kind of fun :v: I made a shed full of tanks to store the liquids until I can think of something to do with them:

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Feb 20, 2017

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

there is an Auto-caster that is powered by RF; pump them into this if they're metals

also re: the lava-generating power station i am baffled that you're still using buildcraft pipes. please consider Thermal Expansion, Magneticraft or Immersive Engineering ones. how come you've not hooked your cobblegen up to a chain (many chains?) of pulverisers smashing cobble into gravel/sand/dust that just pump items straight into the sifter?

I can throw the metals into my smeltery to cast them into blocks can't I? I didn't bother making an auto-smasher. I have been manually smashing up all of the gravel/sand/dust, because this mod pack lets you smash it up in its compressed form. I just use the Builders Wand to make a huge cube of compressed whatever and smash it all in one hit with the Vein Miner! I have a Red Power crafting station dedicated to making massive numbers of Stone Hammers.

I do need a larger supply of Cobblestone though. I was building up a surplus of the stuff, but that is quickly being depleted by my lava generator. One lava/water just isn't cutting it any more, I think I am going to make a stack of those fluid things from Thermal Expansion.

Edit: I have made my cobblestone Generator! This is an array of 46 Igneous Extruder! They are connected to some chests on the bottom by a bunch of Hoppers. I like to use Hoppers as much as possible, because the fancy pipes are expensive and annoying to build. I used Extra Utilities pipes to take all the Cobble into the final Condensing Drawer.

I also did a bit of exploring in this Ice World, and it turns out it is not 100% barren! I found some kind of slime island floating above the ice. I harvested every thing from this island, including all of the slime water. The water seemed to be spawning Slimes, which is really valuable to me, as I currently do not have a source of slime!

I took the Slime water back to my fluid storage. I really enjoy this map mod that allows you to make way-points and teleport where ever you want. Normally this would be a big pain, but it makes this skyblock much more bearable.

I planted the slime trees on harvested slime dirt and they seem to grow! This will be a great (and unexpected!) source of valuable slime:

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 21, 2017

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Black Pants posted:

You'll wanna shear those leaves, they make the best arrow/crossbow bolt fletching. And the tree will still drop saplings.

Thanks! I wasn't planning on sheering them, but now I will. I like to use a bow to snipe Creepers, and a better one would be nice.

I played a bit more Project Ozone 2. Today I decided to upgrade my storage. The crappy little thing I put together in a hurry was starting to get pretty full, and I don't want to start putting upgrades into it. A redesign was necessary! This is "The Cube", 5 layers thick of Cobblestone on each side, and no space below, this box is immune to Creepers! I wasted 6 Diamond Builders Wands making this thing. There is no entrance, the only way in is to teleport via way-point.

The Inside is lit with RedPower Lamps and Glowstone blocks. I used a massive amount of Storage Drawers, and at the center is the Drawer Controller. It is hooked up to Ender Chest White/White/White via Extra Utilities pipes. I will always carry Ender Bag White/White/White around, so I can dump items into my storage from anywhere on the map! :D I can also use this to route my sifter directly into my storage.

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Feb 21, 2017

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

I don't know what's in the pack's Rutibex is using, but it's possible one of them is fixing hopper performance. IIRC itemducts will still work better in scale, and are definitely cheaper to make.

But to make those I would have to build an Induction Smelter. I have been putting off making all of those special smelters and saws and things, I want to design a cool workshop and put them all together. But its a bigger project so I have putting it off to get all of my storage in order.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

McFrugal posted:

You don't need an induction smelter to make opaque ducts, unless the recipe got changed. It's just tin and lead.

Ah! I was looking at the wrong recipe, the item ducts are indeed the cheapest item pipes (except Buildcraft, but I dont want my items spilling out everywhere when there is an overload). There is just so many different kinds of energy/item/fluid pipes in this pack, its hard to figure out which is best.

At least they all seem to use "RF power". There no longer seems to be several competing power systems. Figuring out how to make Redpower energy, and Industrialcraft, and Buildcraft all separately was a nightmare.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Yeah, unified power is cool + good.

Related: an old blog post from the then-lead developer of Buildcraft: http://web.archive.org/web/20151114171635/http://blog.asie.pl/a-tale-of-joules.html

Its obvious he is just sad that Buildcraft is no longer the energy standard. The things he mentions as "big differences" once he switched to RF power are things I would never even notice. I have been playing with the Buildcraft pipes in Project Ozone just fine, I didn't notice any differences. I guess its fortunate that Elloram left the modding community when she did. She was always real haughty about her Red Power energy system, no way she would implement the Thermal Expansion system.

Pi In The Sky posted:

I must be one of the few people that never really cared that different mods had different power systems; having IndustrialCraft be powered different to BuildCraft being powered different to RedPower etc. While there is a greater measure of convenience now with most all of them being RF, there's also a bit of "same-yness" to me.

I didn't mind so much back when it was only 3 tech mods. If everyone made their own power system it would be terrifying. Imagine Extra Utilities power, AE Power, EnderIO power, etc!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am tempted to just use Minefactory Reloaded Conveyor Belts instead of item tubes. They have the best look to them.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

Were conveyor belts the original idea behind moving around items if MFR were standalone? We're talking before it was targeting CoFHCore here. This is also before my time. I couldn't ever figure out the purpose for them since it seemed like the "proper" thing to do was shove an item duct in the rear end of every MFR machine. I assumed they were for mob farms, but IIRC mobs won't spawn on them.

I honestly don't know! The conveyor belts work like item tubes, and "lock" the items to the belt but no one ever used them like that. Minefactory Reloaded was never a "standalone" mod. One of its biggest features (back in the day) was the blocks that converted the various power (IC2, RP, and BC) between each other. It was kind of assumed that you would be playing with at least those three mods. :shrug:

It was made by a goon, does he still post here? Maybe we can ask.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sage Grimm posted:

Magic mods have a tendency to have their own "power" system, but thankfully?? it tends to be completely internal; in only specific circumstances like Blightfall explicitly providing a block for conversion can it be used within a chained system.

I am fine that Flower Magic is different than Thaumic Essence, or Alchemy or whatever. Magic systems are supposed to be weird and quirky. I do have a problem with 5 different tech mods adding 5 variants of "electrical wire", "ore grinder" and "metal smelter" if they don't work together.

It is thematically consistent that tech mods work together and magic mods are closed systems.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Tollymain posted:

i have what is probably a really weird question, is there a mod that prevents travel in one of the cardinal directions and if not how much ability in coding do y'all think one'd have to
have to create it?

That would likely only take one or two lines of code. You could use CustomStuff mod to script that pretty easily I think:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1445782-wip-custom-stuff-3-create-content-ingame

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Pfft, mega mod packs aren't impressive any more. The game goes through and assigns all of the blockIDs automatically, you don't even need to touch any configs!

Back in my day making a mega-mod pack took some effort

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Playstation 4 posted:

All that effort and Rootin Tootin TexMex still accomplished nothing of note.
Nothing of note?! Plus+ pack got over 50,000 downloads. People were making lets plays. I think its pretty obvious I am a big deal in the Minecraft Modding community. :smug:
The author of Railcraft personally threatened to sue me!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtbmTbkNLu8

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Evil Mastermind posted:

Figures. Are there any mob-adding mods that are any good?

Only the best one:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2506162-more-creeps-and-weirdos-rebooted-for-minecraft-1-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSwMkW35N74

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Feb 24, 2017

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Create an "early storage" and a "late storage" category, problem solved!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ImpactVector posted:

Yeah, in that case I'd personally go for the storage solution that's more useful late game, either AE2 or RS.

Drawers are nice, but I don't honestly find them much more useful when gathering materials for crafting than my usual "wall of chests with a vague idea of where everything is" early game solution.

You still have to visually scan through your drawers, find what you need, and click on a box (which may be pretty small if you're using the divided drawers) for each item. Being able to type into a search box directly in the crafting grid has completely spoiled me on other options.

The advantage of drawers isn't in actually finding your items, its not much better than chest for that. The advantage the being able to dump items into the Drawer Controller and have them routed to their spot automatically.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Monkey posted:

Have you used AE2? It's basically the same as opening an ender chest with (eventually, more or less) infinite slots. It's completely worth not having to get the items back out of a 32x32 grid of drawers or whatever.

I am going to hook up some Logistics Pipes to my Drawers. Much cooler to see the items whizzing around IMHO.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Evil Mastermind posted:

At least with Mo' Creatures I can set spawn rates or turn certain mobs off, which I'm going to do. I just want a little more variety, not a full menagerie of chaos.

The problem with Mo' Creatures (and most other mod creatures) is the fact that they do not drop common resources. Lots of mods rely on the Bones/Gunpowder/Ender Pearls/Etc dropped by the vanilla Minecraft mobs. Zero mods rely on Sharks Teeth, or Tiger Pelts, Yeti Asses or whatever dropped by modded creatures (except the mod that added those things itself).

So killing and farming these new creatures is almost always pointless, and they crowd out the useful vanilla Minecraft creatures that you do want to farm.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If you have ProjectE than Aeternalis Fuel is likely your best bet.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Black Pants posted:

Edit: Why am I enjoying the usefulness this dumb grindy mod I hated before!?

Stockholm Syndrome?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Evil Mastermind posted:

Man, I never realized how spoiled I was by sifting for ores. I'm playing a normal map for the first time in ages and I'd forgotten how much of a pain it is to dig to try and find stuff.

Just because the ores are there does not mean you must mine them! Just make a sifting machine anyway, and chill

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dareon posted:

I can't build a quarry yet

Bee Happy mod pack has Computer Craft, and Mining Turtles are dirt cheap:

http://www.computercraft.info/wiki/Turtle

http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/5681-variable-size-quarry-now-with-super-ore-quarry%e2%84%a2/

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Evil Mastermind posted:

3) You can make obsidian in a smeltery.

:doh:
Why didn't I think of that? Would have saved me so much trouble.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ambaire posted:

Hmm. Which mod is it that adds the shapeless recipe for 2 lava buckets + 2 water buckets in a crafting grid makes 1 block of obsidian? Is that a 10.2 ticon feature or a different mod?

That mod is literally older than the Nether update. Someone makes that mod for every version, don't worry it exists. Do a search for "extra recipes mod" and a half dozen of them should show up.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Black Pants posted:

Put cobblestone into that smeltery and you can build it higher without making grout.

:eyepop:
I'm learning all sort of cool tips for the Smeltery today! Anything else? Can you use it to make Glass too? Or Steel? Alloys? Tell me all of the Smeltery secrets!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Vib Rib posted:

The smelter can indeed alloy (use NEI to check smelter recipes via liquid metals). Killing monsters in it will yield blood which can be poured to make blood gel that works as a substitute for slime balls. Endermen melted inside yield liquid ender which you can cast into ender pearls (at VERY good returns, so using a lasso/safari net or basic lure to get endermen into your smelter will yield a LOT of pearls). Villagers hurt/killed in it will smelt into liquid emeralds which can also be cast. It can pour clear glass blocks and panes from smelted sand. It can produce some unusual materials (e.g. endstone by pouring molten ender onto sandstone). It can also alloy/pour several tech recipes depending on what mods are in your pack, such as pouring liquid redstone directly into an energy cell frame to fill it instead of using a Thermal Expansion FluidTransposer.

Oh wow, each one of those tips is really useful for a Skyblock! What a useful machine.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Evil Mastermind posted:

I actually found this out by accident when I wanted to see if I could make lava in the smeltery.

I couldn't. :smith:

You can't use lava to melt more lava, thats not how thermal dynamics works!

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Mar 1, 2017

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i mean let's ignore the part where you can melt iron in a smeltery with lava that you picked up with an iron bucket

And then melt the bucket in the smeltery to get the iron back

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

AceClown posted:

Rubitex, if your playing Project Ozone (Which I think you are) then if you need steel in a pinch then craft some iron in to iron bars, then the iron bars in to chainmail armour then toss those in the smelter and it turns to steel.

:twisted:
I'm getting all the good tips today!

I had a big paper to write the last weekend, but now my time is free again to build block machines. I am at a bit of a loss where to go next though. I was thinking about some kind of super farm, to increase my agriculture production. I have started on Magical Crops, but they grow so slowly, and I only have the first tier of crops so far. What are some good blocks that can make Magic crop grow more quickly? I know about those Lily Pads from Xeno Reliquary, but I also heard about some quantum block that accelerates time with RF power? I can't remember the name of it. Is there anything else that will speed up plants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

That got fixed and 1.7.10 was initially heavily nerfed. However, I think there was some compromise that time-accelerating things would still work while anything simulating bone meal would not. I can't remember though if that was done with the help of another mod, or if magical crops supported that natively--eventually.

Do you have any magic mods? I think the Lamp of Growth does work with magical crops.

There is likely at least one special dirt/soil in your pack so searching for "fertilize," "soil," and "dirt" will likely bring them up. This can be done in tandem with the other things.

More productively and more current, Thermal Expansion has a growing machine now: the Phytogenic Insolator. I was going to try that the next time I had to ramp up on magical crops but its just one spot to just it into a loop and forget about.

This is a tricky one because the mod had gone through some trouble to make itself hard to accelerate. The lilypads were the best for me. When starting out in 1.6.4, I'd set up one block, one lilypad, a cobblestone-downgraded planter, an ender vacuum, and a piston running constantly into the plant. It exploited some timing bug that would increase seed yields generally. I have no idea how I discovered this, but I did crash mechaet's server with it. :ohdear:. I called it the Seedfucking Machine.

I was going to try out the Lilypads, they seem to be craft-able at least in Project Ozone 2. When you say they are nerfed in 1.7.10, how badly? Are they still worth the time? The recipe in Project Ozone 2 was modified, it now requires advanced material from three different mods to get going. I don't want to do all that if they suck, you know?