Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Viva Miriya posted:

Daily reminder that GROON and ISRAD are still recruiting. There is more than one goonfish in the gay spaceship sea!

Pretty sure anyone who can get into ISRAD already knows of it's existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

TrickNixon posted:

Be online Saturday. You'll be alright.

lol

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Viva Miriya posted:

Free vouch into ISRAD for any holesquad dude who awoxes Mara Tessidar's Paladin and steals his poo poo.

:eyepop:

A mandozer vouch.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Kirs posted:

Anyone know if hyperdunking is still a thing? I started training to Bowhead on my alt account and two guys from my corp willing to help me with suicide gunking.

Be careful doing it, a couple people have been kicked (from karmafleet) for hyperdunking because someone thought they were associated with me, or were me or something.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

I'm pretty sure half of the eve player base likes Greyscale/Phoebe as much as the other half hates him. I know that I'm pretty happy with the current super capital loot piñata hunt fest status quo.

patentmagus posted:

Because we may be deployed to albion online someday.

:allears:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Hexel posted:

Only non capital-havers.

On the contrary, I have multiple capitals.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Hexel posted:

You're also a freak of nature who enjoys warping around 20 times in pods and shuttles to gank a freighter solo and had no qualms about stealing 200b from warr akini and defecting to dank meme central :colbert:

I'm not even surprised that the recent influx of EX-TEST corporations has made black legion the majority sov holder in fountain.

ZekeNY posted:

Sure, but these are the same people who thought it would result in the death of the Eeevil Gon Empire [sic], and still can't wrap their minds around the notion that the largest and best-organized group was (shockingly enough) in the best position to adapt to these changes and prosper from them.

But FA is dead and the CFC no longer exists. NCdotte won.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

it absolutely shocks me that a news website that pays its writers in funny money has crap for content

the miracle is that it was briefly good at all

the unfortunate thing is that it killed itself

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Pizza killed quite a few supers and titans this week.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

quote:

Unfortunately we cannot assist you with this but we can tell you that we will most likely introduce name changing services later this year and that should help you with this issue. Until then we can only suggest you use a different e-mail address and take other security measures to maximize your account security if you are afraid that people will try to gain access to your accounts.

Best regards,
Senior GM Zworm
CCP Customer Support | EVE Online | DUST 514

Cerebral Wolf posted:

So it looks like CCP are going to allow people to buy name changes come summer. I wonder how that's going to be implemented and if they are going to leave name changes as viewable by other players.

Good news for me and you both, brother.

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 18:51 on May 18, 2015

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

lmao I'm going to go on every oxygen op and bring some stupid rear end bling ship every time just to piss him off

it's going to be shitfit too

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Instead of plexing your accounts you should definitely be using your buddy trial invitation and make alt accounts, and plex those so you get your 30 days and free genos on top of it. I currently have over 300 of each genolution implant.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Klyith posted:

:what: They're giving more geno sets to new accounts?

Any currently subscribed account gets the CA3/CA4 genos (as of last night), so you can plex an alt account that is referred by your main to not only get the 30 days of gametime, but the CA3/CA4 genos as well.

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 17:05 on May 20, 2015

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

surebet posted:

This, combined with an orgy of acquisition of the amazon 5$ starter pack specials (1-2 times per year) means really easy cash.

Yeah I know some guys who have several thousands of the implants, so I doubt the price is going to go up any time soon.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

How are BPOs seeded? How can someone get a titan BPO, or like any type of BPO?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Huh, never knew this. I guess you could totally get a gank fleet together and make garbage contracts of P1 materials overcollateralized for 5b isk and then wait for them to pick up the contract and gank them? I'll have to try this sometime :frogsiren:

Me and Siegfried did this like 7 times and made 35 billion over like 2 weeks. I think one time he bumped a freighter for the last 12 hours of a contract because antigankers stopped our hyperdunking.

Klyith posted:

Smart haulers will accept the contract on a different character than their freighter, but stupid haulers abound.

You can change the destination system to some system where traffic is very limited, and you can create the plastic wrap so there is an easily identifiable item that when you scan, you know you have the right package. Also warr akini's scouting system is really really good at finding where certain people are going.

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 17:33 on May 21, 2015

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=28991726
:staredog:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

They should give HICs a script that warp disrupts things immune to non targeted interdiction exclusively, with something like a 30 second reload time.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

mikey posted:

It would actually need a meaningful drawback too, like a smaller size, otherwise you can just park two HICs at a gate and render nullification meaningless. Give it a 12-15km radius, and you need a lot more than two of them to cover a gate.

How about only allowing a HIC to activate that script if he currently isn't affected by non-targeted interdiction? So he can't be in other bubbles, so you cant block a gate (without having a lot of hics) from both bubble immune and non bubble immune things.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

ullerrm posted:

Heh. Someone's been stalking me on Steam. RIP Flanders.

lmfao

what the gently caress is the cirno baka brigade?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

BL moving staging system to 6VDT, test 2.0 3.0 finally achieved.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

AAPsel posted:

The bad news is that I now have 0 sp and I can't fly any ship at all. :ccp:

lol

ChickenWing posted:

hey TMDC editors, I get that you guys are pretty starved for content right now, but god drat if you just let any old article through you're going to become EN24.
Also that "FLOD" has unironic Sun Tzu quotes and that triggers me

Pretty sure that attracts pubbies, which is what the ~imperium~ aims to do.

quote:

killboards

Killboards can be quite a liability too, lots of people don't update kills on their super/titan characters to avoid being tracked or hunted. I personally disable my zkill api most of the time when I hyperdunk or do anything in highsec because people watch concord's kills and hurry over to stop the evil gankers.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

CainFortea posted:

I don't think that the issue you are talking about, or that many of us are talking about, are the issues that they aim to fix.

That's so unfortunate, I don't think I've went to TMC since the site layout changed.

Mitsuo posted:

you literally went fuckgoons because you were more into "dank memes", by your own admission

I'm not saying what they are trying to do is bad or wrong, I'm stating what has been iterated mittens himself, that they want talent from other games.

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 17:03 on May 26, 2015

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

DisgracelandUSA posted:

What's funnier are the 14 characters he's had purged from GSF / The Imperium since then.

The only character I've put back into GSF has yet to be purged, but all my friends have been :smith:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

people in BL unironically do this

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

aside from awoxing people, why

So I can log onto goonfleet mumble and talk to my friends :smith:

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 17:51 on May 26, 2015

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Reverand maynard posted:

It's not too late to give it all back :unsmith:

not yet

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ynglaur posted:

If BL uses alts in Imperium for afktaring, how do they transfer ISK from the money-making character (doubling as a spy with limited access) to the main?

Okay, by saying that people actually did that, I meant like two guys that I know of do it, so it's not like a prevalent thing.

As for transferring money, unless someone is looking for you specifically, it's as simple as transferring it to an alt and then to your BL character.

Thatim posted:

That sounds like a shitload of effort.

It's pretty easy.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Orions Lord posted:

I was thinking to have drifter following me into a mission of someone else.
So the missioner would probably shoot at them.

Is that possible a new way of killing missioners?

If it's one of the named drifters it's entirely plausible that they'd just end up shooting it. See if drifters will follow you into a deadspace room and then see if it stays if you cloak, this way the mission runner has no reason to believe anything is out of the ordinary. If that works, you can then be more selective with your targets and start going for the more blinged out mission runners, or even doing it inside of an incursion and hoping one of them shoots the drifter or has shot a circadian sleeper before.

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 15:35 on May 27, 2015

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Ynglaur posted:

Do any high-sec wardeccers declare war on a bunch of corps at once and then just roam around high-sec?

Forsaken Asylum does that, and so does marmite but not as often.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Hexel posted:

Fcon nailed sa matra once as he landed on a gate with smartbombing rokhs and since then he been perching.

Pretty sure you only get one or two ticks to kill a smartbombing interceptor, because of session change invulnerability and how fast it warps. If he just made a bookmark inside each gate he wouldn't have to perch.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Maybe just make interceptors incapable of achieving both a sub 2 second align and bubble immunity. That seems like it'd completely fix all problems.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

quote:

Gameplay:
•Ships in high-sec space piloted by a character with a Criminal Flag will now be unable to use in-space re-fitting facilities.

I was hoping CCP didn't notice this, I was using polarized guns for hyperdunking without having to re-buy a set for each ship. :smith:

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 16:17 on May 29, 2015

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Every time I think I can't feel worse for you, I'm reminded that you use a word that Reddit/Eve-O made up for something you came up with.

Actually a CODE. guy came up with the name as it was happening, and I'm not going to call it 'globbing' because that's too self serving for me.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Klyith posted:

Also, does concord blow up the drones used for ganks? Or is the expense just from bystanders scooping your used drones?

Concord blows them up most of the time.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

It would be cool if sleepers didn't like people using entosis links and would regularly appear to kill people using them, so if you're just a couple of frigates you're going to be unable to actually 'entosisceptor' sov.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

lol if you haul freighters or bowheads through highsec while at war

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

it's his second one

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

When warr quits is boney taking over miniluv or is powers going to?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

both or neither, why do you care jerk who hosed them over

:confused: The same reason anyone in highsec would care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Those are incursion rats, they do a lot more dps and can warp disrupt you. He took a lot of damage which makes me think that he was in a fleet and getting reps and broadcasted successfully once, but then either was allowed to die or didn't successfully broadcast for reps in time the second time.

• Locked thread