Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Branis posted:

Is it a dick thing to say that i'm sick of hearing about this amtrak bullshit? Who rides trains anyway? I don't think i've ever seen a non freight train.

Trains own hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I had thought that the statue is hard non-stop.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Why the gently caress not?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Trains are expensive, noisy, and cause traffic jams and there is no reason to ride one unless you literally work right downtown. Well, thanks for reading my post about trains.

Pickup driving suburbanite spotted.
Lives alone in the suburbs, has a 4x4 that seats a family, drove crosscountry once when lost.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Describe your neighborhood, hobbies, average commute, and climate.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

GunForumMeme posted:

If every department mandated fitness standards for all officers, how many cops would be left?

European ones.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Whip Slagcheek posted:

lmbo. I saw that in the news and immediately ran to Facebook. My nuttier coworkers did not disappoint. If you actually read the thing, he's not stopping the transfer of the main thing PD's want which is rifles. He's stopping tracked armored vehicles (wtf who's using a tracked vehicle for SWAT?) and grenade launchers, which uhh.. you can just get CS gas launchers on the regular market. Meet the old boss, same as the news boss.

Also, weaponized aircraft. WTF? Who has weaponized aircraft?

Repost what nutty coworkers said. Tia.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Good old american fun with white men shooting at each other. True traditional values and sadly falling out of fashion

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I like how this Dutch police officer blocks the intersection for an ambulance carrying an injured cop.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYGu76rEFyc

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 15:53 on May 21, 2015

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
My friend enjoys a cool 9.50 an hour in rural south carolina PD. at nights he gets like 4 bucks extra, so it's okay.

So suck it rich folks with your 16 dollar hourlies.
Also I remember a graph from Ferguson protest showing the payscales of officers present, with the bottom having some podunk Missouri cops at 10/hr. Lol.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I'm the real bitch. Don't come at my throne. Or you best not miss.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
As an European, best thing about the US is Cheddar cheese. Thank you very much.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
"Pop."

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Oh "Mr. FuckThaMods" is now calling for mods. Classic. Yeah that's right. You didn't call a thug, you called a mod.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Branis posted:

Sometimes I like to pick up a stray dog from the pound and just cruise on gravel roads listening to chill music on warm summer days. Can't do that in a big city.

loving baller.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
They are mostly just stories.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Brought to you by Fox News, Blaze, Drudge, and Rush.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
So, I work as a hired goon at a "gentleman's establishment" in Charleston for funsies. Work was weird, SWAT-trucks and FBI agents, local cops and deputies everywhere outside. Was bit bad for business.
Also poo poo's messed up and streets were crazy.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Why did you shoot up a black church?

It's actually a false flag, I got orders from Obama.

I'm coming for your guns, Shep.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Kawasaki Nun posted:

The Southern Belle always struck me as a definite human trafficking corridor.

Wrong side of the street.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

What's going on in Dorks and Douchebags?

e: wow, that vitalsigns guy is pretty dumb let me correct this

So, looking back, how'd it go?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Branis posted:

my tacticool AR and AK and other miscellaneous firearms are in another safe so theoretically I could shoot it if I wanted to.

Using everything that I have ever learned from everyone that has ever instructed me in the use of firearms, I will wholeheartedly recommend not only firing at steel objects with rifles, but to also do it from a close range to ensure accuracy. Quote me on this one.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Keeping the streets safe.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Cop gay. So What posted:

I hope you never get injured so you don't have to wait 10 weeks just to see a nurse practitioner or whatever the highest level of medical profession is actually available up in your 3rd world country.

Edit: tribal shaman?

Lol Nurse Practioners rose to prominence in the US due to physician care being so unavailable and expensive to many.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
"The showdown ar the canadian physician's office!

He was there for dury belt backpain, while the other he was looking for a nurse"

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
What a lovely law.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

JayKay posted:

If anyone is going to be attending the WPFG, let me know. We might be able to do a mini-pig meet.

It's called a pen.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Frankly if they were Dylann Root supporters they would have gotten him Chick-fil-A instead of that nasty poo poo at Burger King

Qft

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Every Democratic Sheriff and every Democrat-mayor appointed Chief, if we ask Shep.

He thinks the country is "anti-cop" when someone asks if some places need supervision.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Lol at you, "pro crime" is "hey maybe rehabilitation" according to the most of the country.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
So, a single bobby just goes in the middle of the crowd to hold it off. Is this Bernard?

It starts at 3 mins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=212&v=zEu_wGa_unY?t=3m3s

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Honest answers: who here DOES NOT think that NWA's gently caress Tha Police is catchy?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Cop gay. So What posted:

I listen to talk radio on shift. :shrug:

Rush or Levin?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

krispykremessuck posted:

man getting denied for employment by TSA must be a real slap in the balls

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Shep is the only real cop and anyone who disagrees with him is not a real cop and doesn't understand anykind of law enforcement. After all, if they would, they'd agree with Shep. He is also the only cop to have ever been in a physical altercation.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
How'd you describe the pain!? Does it feel like a ring around your chest!? Reply asap!

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Kiryen posted:

He's also one of the only cops that doesn't throw "lol Wolfhunter" at anything he disagrees with.

Lol wolfhunter spotted

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Whip Slagcheek posted:

:siren: Police officer at the National Institute of Standards and Technology was caught cooking meth. At work. Because his meth lab exploded. :siren:

http://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2015/07/explosion-at-md-federal-campus-may-have-drug-connection/

That dude owns.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Victor Vermis posted:

Why the gently caress do you post in GiP? You didn't serve and you're too stupid to understand what's being discussed.

Go away.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Finnish cops on patrol.

• Locked thread