Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Branis posted:

Theres plenty of norwegian descendants in the midwest. They are not attractive.

my grandma disagrees with you.

she happens to know at least one who is VERY HANDSOME.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Mike-o posted:

Welp, this just happened last night literally down the street from me. I blame vets for takin yer jerbs, guy was a former MP.

http://www.theolympian.com/2015/05/21/3737619/two-suspected-shoplifters-shot.html

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Branis posted:

whats the SJW response when a black cop brutalizes a black citizen? Is there a way to blame white people in that situation?

Yeah. These two crackers for starters:

quote:

Consider a building with a few broken windows. If the windows are not repaired, the tendency is for vandals to break a few more windows. Eventually, they may even break into the building, and if it's unoccupied, perhaps become squatters or light fires inside.

Or consider a pavement. Some litter accumulates. Soon, more litter accumulates. Eventually, people even start leaving bags of refuse from take-out restaurants there or even break into cars.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

Zebra pens are loving legit. I was introduced to them by some fanatical coworkers for taking notes when we're ringing door bells, but after using them for a few weeks I couldn;t touch anything else. They just write so perfectly, never smear and feel so nice in your hand.

:agreed:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Branis posted:

Is there even such a thing as left wing talk radio?

Not lately. I listened to Air America back in '06ish. Their big draw was Al Franken and Janeane Garofalo. It was probably terrible but I didn't know any better.

But really this.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I'm doing like 50 in a 35

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Why the gently caress do you post in GiP? You didn't serve and you're too stupid to understand what's being discussed.

Go away.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Fire Code enforcement is basically fascism. And I don't need a SMOKE ALARM to tell me my house is ON FIRE. DUH.

They're totally right about healthcare, though. No reason to see a doctor. Ever. :patriot:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Untagged posted:

I've had about enough of this chick on facebook who keeps posting pictures referencing police brutality and directing messages at me talking about how she doesn't hate me she just hates the system I stand and work for or some poo poo. I might be the only cop she knows and we haven't actually spoken in like 10 years and it's all getting really awkward. Normally I'd just pull the cord and cancel that e-friendship but there is just one problem. She's smoking hot and is always posting hot bikini pics.

I don't know what to do.

Chat, obviously. Explain that you're doing things "the right way" and you wish more conscientious people like her would put on a badge and serve their communities.

Then ask her if she's ever had her butthole licked by a man in a uniform.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Branis posted:

Anyone know of a GPS type device that can be used to track officer movements. After this field search training my department wants to get something where an officer can wear a gps tracker and can be monitored by the command group somewhere else.

Ankle bracelets.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Got a part-time job working for DOC. Trying to figure out if I want to work in parole&probation. I spend most of the day in my car so I don't get to work with other people very often. Met an interesting colleague today. Some quotes:

"You know, I wouldn't be surprised if, 2 or 3 years after he's out of office, we find out he was a Moslem the whole time. OBAMA IS A MOSLEM! HE IS A MOSLEM"

"These people are garbage"

"I was a cop for 15 years"

He laughed when I conceded that there was *one* public program I didn't want to be taxed for: molestor monitoring. I'm an adult without any kids, it aint me they're trying to diddle. END THE NANNY STATE.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Bernard please don't be a Bertard.

Your stories might not actually be funnier than anyone else's in this thread but I enjoy them because they're written in an imaginary language.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Branis posted:

a cleveland cop who got fired from his previous department for crying on the job and having emotional breakdowns on the firing range killed a 12 year old black kid 2 seconds after rolling up on him and he's gonna get cleared.

yeah but

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

buttcoinbrony posted:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8f9_1434573577

Seriously though:

I did this once when I got pulled over speeding which turned into minor in possession of alcohol (smart, I know). I just calmly told the officer "look the person who bought this for me is a friend and I'm not going to get them into trouble over this" and it went fine.

Way to put your foot down after consenting to a search.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Cop gay. So What posted:

Probable cause search is best search.

"I don't consent to any searches officer"

"You don't have to, now step out of the car please." :smug:

Probable cause from speeding?

Or is that when you go " *sniff sniff*, izzat reefer I smell son?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

I showed up early to an appointment today for a GPS bracelet install. The family had no idea the guy was coming home from jail today. They were super excited.

"THERE'S A WHITE MAN IN THE KITCHEN!" was shouted with great warmth and appreciation. And it was pointed out to me that, upon my arrival, the sun came out and warmed-up an otherwise chilly gray morning.

:feelsgood:

• Locked thread