Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Fat_Cow posted:

DIO needed to make some budget cuts to get that flying thing

Ko-Koichi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

I've never understood whats going on in this one. Even Okuyasu seems confused

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

This has always seemed like a cool layout to me

And find a way to read the chapters called Guard Westwood's secret in part 6 if you want violence

hatty fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Jun 24, 2015

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Dub previews! Some Speedwagon and Joseph has a British accent

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Why are there four Dios but no Foo Fighters

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The new JoJolion is out

Killer Queen is looking stylish

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Bad Seafood posted:

My copy of Battle Tendency vol. 2 hasn't arrived yet, but I spied a copy in a local bookstore and decided to read the author's notes in the back. Lots of interesting insights into the creation and implementation of Lisa Lisa's character.

Unless somebody else does it first, I'll transcribe what he had to say and post about it here when my copy finally shows up.
Yeah that stuff is great
Also:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Remeber Araki's western art phase? that was weird.

hatty fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Feb 24, 2016

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
A guy in 1997 read Stardust Crusaders and thought "hey this is pretty cool, I should totally rip off everything about this"
Its called Diesel, there was only one issue and its pretty bad

hatty fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Feb 24, 2016

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The guy at least knew the proper way to deal with dogs

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Is that the last of Part 2? Wonder if they'll announce what they're going to do next soon

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
yeah I saw that too, I was hoping they would do this

hatty fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Apr 1, 2016

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Didn't crunchyroll and Viz already use the name Pet Shop? I'm so confused

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
if Lets Eat Italian Food isn't its own episode I'm gonna lose it

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm still confused about Animal Shop

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
No Tanami this episode. So I wonder if there will be more than 39 episodes after all

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Johnny Joestar posted:

i'm already wondering what the name of hato's stand could be, since the 'king' naming scheme is still a thing. also i assume it's more of a matter manipulation thing in general, but her heels happen to be a handy way to actually harm people. and walk up walls. how much leg strength does she HAVE, goddamn.

King of Pain maybe?

hatty fucked around with this message at 18:09 on May 18, 2016

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

If she had disappeared months ago then how did she see the explosion on the boat? Why were they searching for her? Why isn't Kira wearing the right hat? If Kira and Josefumi only swapped parts because of the Rokakaka, why did the citrus fruits Kyo buried there do the same thing? When was Josuke/someone resembling him at the surfer's place? When did he encounter the guy that we saw after the Yotsuyu fight?

Araki's forgotten his share of things but this is getting ridiculous.

The boat explosion happened months ago at this point so the disappearance timeframe makes sense. And I'm sure that the Rokakaka have something to do with the wall eyes so maybe it caused the ground to act as a weird fusion thing.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Flashback guy is probably an early design for Damo and he got reverse Valentined

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
why is Jolyne Cujoh but Jotaro is Kujo? Who is responsible for this?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Moltrey posted:

Josuke and Okuyasu reading manga in the back is the best part of that.

I know the episode just went live on CR, but did they adapt any of Rohan near the end or just put in more fun Josuke + Okuyasu stuff to fill the end?

there is a small cameo in the middle but you don't actually see Rohan

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I thought the ring was Kira's which is why he needed that hand back so badly as the ring could be traced back to him. I could be misremembering though

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

why is hol horse the only one to get "original" art instead of tracing preexisting art

Because that's Cowboy

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
So is Baby Herman here the same baby that washed up on the beach that Yasuho read about?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
This is the closest I can think of though its a bit a of a stretch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYRYCIAKZo

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Where Kyo go

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Props to Limp Bizkit for approving the best name change I guess

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
He says he erased time and leapt past it at the end. It may just be clear to me because I read the manga though.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah Great Days looked real bad at first, maybe this one will improve too.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I just assumed Diavalo was always there but didn’t become dominant until Doppio snapped one day

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Mista has really big feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Any impressions on the new Part 4 hardcover? I didn’t even know it came out this week and might swing by the store and pick it up tonight if it’s quality.