Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

Agoat posted:

I hate to post about the animation in the manga thread, but I had a quick question.

I'm not an anime expert, I usually watch English dubs. I've just started watching Jojo and holy poo poo, I'm hooked. My friend and I are like 8 episodes deep, should we continue watching in Japanese or is the English dub good?

i think the dub is good and fitting for jojo's so keep on that until you have to switch to the subs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
every time mista shoots himself with his own gun

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
that was about 3.6~3.7 chapters which seems a little slow but not too bad

EDIT: polpo takes up two, a third chapter leads up to the lighter getting wet and the last .7 is the dude getting stabbed and black sabbath attacking giorno

dudermcbrohan fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Oct 19, 2018

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

Expect My Mom posted:

oh! was fugo or Bruno saying something about having to get another car after the last one wrecked and Mista going "That wasn't my fault!" a Rolling Stones reference or just a goofy line? I don't remember their car crashing but fugo does drive Mista to the guy's apartment

it's gotta be a reference to mista caving in the roof of the car in sleeping slaves with rolling stones

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
i can't believe they got bakugo for ghiaccio. this cast is incredible

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
i don't think narancia actually had the eye disease, just the infection and people making rumors about him maybe having the same disease made him think he had it

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
six bullets is also a western movie so it's even better

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
GER is really stupid but the fact that it's a reversal of diavolo is cool also that pose when it comes out and giorno's braid gets undone is neat

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
i feel like everytime this discussion comes up it comes to someone saying "it's not future josuke cause that's stupid and it being a random morioh citizen with a heart of gold makes sense cause themes are cool things to have in your fiction" and most people get it within a page

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
i've always liked how weird diavolo's backstory sounded, like the fact that the dude who wants to live life like no one knows he exists being a confusing existence is fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
yes