Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

I'm not sure the people who disagree with me can see, or hear, or even think.

Agreed. Anyone who criticizes The Product simply has deep psychological issues, hates fun, and has possibly killed children in the past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012

Magmarashi posted:

I think it is weird because how often do you actually see a person's teeth in a normal conversation? Why is this a thing to fixate on?

Where you're wrong is we're not fixating on it. I don't care about accurate teeth modeling in video games, dude. It just looks really silly and like someone above me said, the goofiness of the mouth animations draw the eye away in conversations. Is it a game breaking issue? No. Is it stupid and adds to the pile of little reasons animations and in game models look weird? Yes.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012

RUDE ROBOT posted:

If you're still feeling masochistic, there's another live stream going on: http://www.twitch.tv/psych0d0g

Teeth confirmed.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Have they confirmed what Bobbleheads actually do? Do they give you a generic perk point? A specific bonus of some kind?

Since the skills they correspond to don't exist in the game, I have no idea.

EDIT: Oh OK. Other than the ones that increase a stat, they seem pretty useless.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Any idea if low INT runs have different dialogue options and responses like in Fallout 1/2?

They do not.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012
Why does this game have the same soundtrack as Fallout 3?

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012
I'd be willing to bet anybody that 90% of this games development was done in the past 8 months.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012
HATE HAIRWORKS

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012
I like how all the complaints that people in here have now are the same ones they shouted down whenever "shitposters" and "trolls" would bring them up just a couple days ago.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012

Sauer posted:

Its Fallout bro. Did you like any of the previous Fallouts? This is more Fallout. If you like those you will like this.

This is not necessarily true based on the complaints everyone has been having.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012
Looks like Diamond City is the only major settlement in the game. Despite having a population of 14 people, there is an ongoing conflict between classes going on. The upper class consists of 4 people. This makes sense. loving lol.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012

Geektox posted:

Anyone know why all the character models in my game have this dumb looking outline, is this game about how I was in a VR simulation the whole time?

Because the devs are bad and bug testing was pretty much non-existent? That or a hosed up AA setting. Most likely both.

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012

Legs Benedict posted:

indeed, i am sure this game had no bug testing

that is a reasonable, sane assumption

After playing the game its not as insane a possibility as it might sound. Have you read the last 5 pages of the thread or are you just ignoring all of that to keep your hype levels up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil Tenderpuss
Jun 11, 2012
I agree with with him. Its really bad.

• Locked thread