Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

Right at the start the AI dude walks right off the side of the building. :(

I had a hilarious thought, what if lip sync only works correctly above 30 FPS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

I think there is an NMA conspiracy going on, few people on the Internets are bitching and moaning about the animation while complaining about everything else. How can you whine about everything but the animation?

Four Score posted:

change thread name to Fallout 4: Gamebryo... Gamebryo never changes

yes, I realize that was the last Fallout thread's name, but it's appropriate
No it's not, Fallout 4 is using the Creation engine, deal with it.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Wizzzrd posted:

Honestly I'm looking forward to it. I just can't decide on a Radeon 280x or 390. I'm leaning more towards a 390 but I really don't know the difference between the two.

Fury X with HBM. 400 GB/s of VRAM bandwidth, that's 1 byte for every award Fallout 4 will get.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

It's hilarious, the game just keeps looking better and better and goons pretend it's poo poo. Maybe you guys would like The Order: 1886, that's a lovely game so you would love that.

Phil Tenderpuss posted:

So let me get this straight: every time you get experience now, including every time something dies, it makes a CHA-CHING sound? lol.

That's how it worked in Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Another leaked picture for you guys to enjoy. This time it's the garage.

Effectronica posted:

I actually can't believe they're going to have three categories of interchangeable weapons, including one that will be so goddamn stupid it'll make the plot look smart. I'm refusing to acknowledge it.
Why do you hate good ideas so much?

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Farm Frenzy posted:

you, forums poster yaos, have hair growing out of the tip of your penis

No I don't.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Old Story posted:

Steam refund went through in like 20 minutes. Good thing there are systems in place to protect morons like me from myself.

Welp I should probably leave this thread now, goodnight goons

Let's see your transaction history one day after release.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Meowbot posted:

You DO REALIZE there are MUCH more fulfilling games to play for that period of time?

You mean like The Order: 1886?

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Somebody is streaming the PC version of the game without any stupid commentary, but I'm a loving moron so I can't figure out how to make the video full screen. http://streamcountry.com/hatenewspapers/

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Effectronica posted:

Shave your dick, goddamn it.

The player is just about to leave the vault, they are sorting their inventory right now.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Meowbot posted:

this seems to be streamed on a 56k modem good god

Works fine for me. I lied, the person is still in the vault! When the vault opened he even ran away to see if spamming use on a locked container would do anything.

Bloodplay it again posted:

Double-click the video
Thank you.

Edit: Now he's leaving! Jump in.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Otacon posted:

That's... that's it? Entire map slashed in half in 11 minutes?

This is terribly depressing.

Yep, the game is only 22 minutes long, good job getting the scoop on this one.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Witcher 3 teleports you backwards instead of running into a literal invisible wall.

That's stupid as gently caress and absolutely depressing.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Holy gently caress. https://vid.me/8sbo

Odobenidae posted:

Welp just had the story spoiled to me, time to check out of this thread. [spoiler]I can't believe the dog was behind it all[/spolier]

Confirmed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJL_L5_4vso

So in the Pip-Boy app the holotape game section supports multiple pages, indicating either a large number of games or modders can add the games to the Pip-Boy app somehow. Or both.

RUDE ROBOT posted:

"YEAH, IT'S TRUE. I GOT SHOT IN THE rear end LAST YEAR." Welp, it wouldn't be a proper Bethesda game if the NPCs didn't loop their lines every time you walked by.
I wanted to punch the gently caress out of that kid in the first town in The Witcher 3. Every goddamn time I walk by he's singing his stupid loving song and his dad won't beat the poo poo out of him to make him stop.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Bro Dad posted:

No shadows on a AAA game made in the year 2015 :unsmigghh:

The game has shadows.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

The Droid posted:

He's running into high level enemies, hence the skull icon next to their healthbar. Rather than give the enemies better equipment or armor, it seems Bethesda has just upped their HP, so fighting them is just more time consuming than dangerous. This is extra weird because even in Fallout 3 Bethesda would scale the enemy's equipment along with their level

No, he's just poo poo at the game.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

I'm watchin the hatenewspapers stream and it looks like companions will poke around on their own. The dude was looking around a hut and there was a nearby weapon station and his companing went over to it and started doing stuff. A bit later he was ransacking some old dudes bunker and she was looking through the shelves.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

On that stream the guy was making Dogmeat dance by crouching and then standing up.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Unlimited ammo capacity does not mean you can fire forever. If it has a ammo cycle animation, like the hunting rifle, it still goes through that animation. It also does not mean infinite ammo. I hope to get an unlimited ammo capacity HMG.

Here's some information from somebody that got the strategy guide on Reddit.

There are 50+ enemy types with 5-8 variations each.

There are multiple power armor suits. It was not clear if you can mix power armor parts, or if you get a completely different suit to apply different mods on individual parts. We have seen that you can change parts in videos, but I don't know if that means changing parts to modded parts for a particular suit, or taking the T-1000 helmet and putting it on a T-800 chest armor.

Power armor puts you at 11 strength, reduces radiation, and has no fall damage. If you fall far enough it will cause damage to things around you.

Yaos fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Nov 7, 2015

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Todd tells sweet little lies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Super secret legendary monster screenshot.
https://i.imgur.com/gYUEfkd.jpg

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Buschmaki posted:

I'm sad, bedause I have basically the same issues with Bethesda games as Shamus Young does, and it just means that I won't buy and enjoy this game at all or I'll hear that it's good but will enjoy it less than other people. Being an RPG elitist is a tough existence.

Shamus Young is a loving moron. He can't separate his loving stupid opinions that are always wrong from facts.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Because he's always wrong. The two and half videos he made 50 years ago on Youtube are so wrong I have trouble believing he's not just a really lazy troll.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

Turn on your monitor, but first shave the tip of your penis.

gently caress you Shamus, nobody loving cares about your dumbass opinions you pretend are fact.

Your power armor can be stolen if you don't take out the fusion core. https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3s1c4f/sneaky_raiders_gameplay_spoilers/

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Buschmaki posted:

I have no idea what videos you're talking about, I'm talking about all the criticisms present in his hit let's play series, Spoiler Warning. I think he's actually really good if his opinions on videogames get you this angry, though.

I've not seen those, but if his past videos and articles are any indication, he's completely wrong. He's the Fox News of of gaming "journalism" which is quite the feat with IGN and Kotaku competing for that title.

sector_corrector posted:

I'm not Shamus, although you are an idiot.
Why am I an idiot? For not liking gaming "journalists" that don't have a clue what they are talking about?

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Buschmaki posted:

You haven't said why yet, and are just continually repeating that's he's bad because he's wrong while getting more and more upset.

I'm not getting upset, stop projecting.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Buschmaki posted:

A man who is not upset.

If I were upset I'd write a 5000 word essay on it like I do everywhere else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Can we just all post pictures of our penises already so we can know who does or does not have hair on them?
Here's my cock.
http://i.imgur.com/36JvUMP.jpg

• Locked thread