Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

more like a zen groan imo

wheres my subreddit to harass people like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Panty Saluter posted:

oh thank jesus

yeah the logic was communities formed solely for the purpose of sharing images of sexist and racist violence arent harassing people, so we will happily send your bits over our servers just dont use adblock thatd be distasteful

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

who wouldve guessed tbc was a fan of protecting harassing posting

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

rm -fr /r/

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Lutha Mahtin posted:

the only time i go on reddit is if i'm having a lovely day and i want to look at some cute babby opinions

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

reddit is like a baker only the cakes are all made of poo poo and the baker is too

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

opression

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

NeoHentaiMaster posted:

Comments Disabled

thought this just a good joke but lol

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Dodoman posted:

#killallmen

its a start

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

reddit is a bare-text-and-image site with a dev budget prob comparable to the gdp of several nations, yet has a mobile site that brings an iphone 4 to a grinding halt

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

lol futurology future fetishists

see once we are all mind avatars i will be popular and successful because of my wit and inner attractiveness which are unappreciated in present society because im a slovenly mumbling creep

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

The new ceo should make a new website called shittit or baddit or something, run it on the same reddit platform and move all the subredditz they don't like to those domains. That way they're not censoring anything (promise kept) and they can monetize the site easier AND they get to keep the ad revenue from the people going to coon town or whatever.

just like lowtax did with sa and 4chan

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

pancakes on credit

0 down 0% apr (awful pancake regret)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

fits my needs posted:

why do they still refer to reddit as a startup. thats retarded.

"startup" is in-speak for "something that will never make money"

• Locked thread