Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
tonight after work i went to a young lady's house and received the FDH

experiencing that without the formerly traditional byob bowl has been taxing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landy.
the friend zone doesn't exist

Areola Grande

woah, ok

how do I break out then landy?

she has a 4 yr old boy

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Friend Zone is the easiest Sonic level

Piso Mojado

byob is a zone of friends.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Gross Dude posted:

Ace of Baes

landy. posted:

the friend zone doesn't exist

it does, it's when someone has romantic interest in someone else who only has platonic feelings towards them, it sucks for both people
how you react for being placed in the friendzone is really what matters though (you're supposed to either get over it or stop hanging around the person if you cant)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Gross Dude posted:

hahaha

----------------

Ace of Baes
i friendzoned a girl once and i felt bad because she was really nice and cool but i wasnt physically attracted to her, it sucks because you still want to be their friend but you don't want to give them a false hope that your platonic feelings will somehow evolve into romantic ones, when you know they wont

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
friends are rad, op, you should happy you made such a good friend that feels comfortable enough to hug you :kimchi:

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
a good trick if you get friend zoned is to kill the other person by running them over with your car

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't get why having friends is a bad thing. get your poo poo together, op.

Flynn Taggart

If a girl is not interested in you then dont creep around them like a creepy creep

Nut up and sever

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Flynn Taggart posted:

If a girl is not interested in you then dont creep around them like a creepy creep

correct

Flynn Taggart posted:

Nut up and sever

incorrect

fuck. marry. t-rex

suicide bi cop posted:

i friendzoned a girl once and i felt bad because she was really nice and cool but i wasnt physically attracted to her, it sucks because you still want to be their friend but you don't want to give them a false hope that your platonic feelings will somehow evolve into romantic ones, when you know they wont

Friends don't friend zone imo, you have 2 crush their heart to set it free
Or be FsWithBs

Ace of Baes

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Friends don't friend zone imo, you have 2 crush their heart to set it free
Or be FsWithBs

When you let someone know youre not interested in them it doesnt necessarily change how they feel. Obviously its on them to deal with that but it can be difficult regardless. People who respond to stuff like this with "Oh havings friends is awesome you fedora shitlord!" dont live in the real world where feelings and relationships arent settings you change like a robot.

----------------

Ace of Baes
Severing is healthy but it can be difficult if you share mutual friends and dont want to exile yourself from your social circle.

----------------

Ace of Baes
If it makes you feel better op, the first couple times i hung out with my wife 1 on 1 we just hugged at the end of it, if you didnt get the speech she might just be trying to take it slow.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

suicide bi cop posted:

When you let someone know youre not interested in them it doesnt necessarily change how they feel. Obviously its on them to deal with that but it can be difficult regardless. People who respond to stuff like this with "Oh havings friends is awesome you fedora shitlord!" dont live in the real world where feelings and relationships arent settings you change like a robot.

idk man, a girl and I were really heavily into each other, and the relationship ended suddenly with romantic feelings still present. Over the years that sloughed away, remaining close friends the whole time, and what remained is way more valuable to me than the relationship. Not saying that's gonna happen for everyone or every relationship, and definitely sometimes severing when one party can't get over it can be good, but I think it's important to try to be friends if you at all value the other person.

----------------

morning wood

suicide bi cop posted:

If it makes you feel better op, the first couple times i hung out with my wife 1 on 1 we just hugged at the end of it, if you didnt get the speech she might just be trying to take it slow.

well this changes everything. here i was feeling good about not getting hugged after a first date tonight bc the op said hugging bad and now it turns out i might be doomed.

fuck. marry. t-rex

suicide bi cop posted:

When you let someone know youre not interested in them it doesnt necessarily change how they feel.

I meant like be mean about it so they hate you romantically

It's a tough balance to hit between making them think you're an rear end in a top hat but still ok to see in parties and st8 up hate

Piso Mojado

wait, did you actuallt tell her how you feel, or did you just get a hug?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

seriously, though, havings friends is awesome you fedora shitlord!

Piso Mojado

I guess I never got friendzoned because I'm so good looking irl. not like model handsome (though people have brought it up with me before), but more like rugged handsome.

Miss Psychosis

Piso Mojado posted:

I guess I never got friendzoned because I'm so good looking irl. not like model handsome (though people have brought it up with me before), but more like rugged handsome.

Lol

Miss Psychosis

I am a sex beast BYOB, and I have hosed all my less attractive friends.

Miss Psychosis

Less attractive only because I am so attractive, not because I date down.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Miss Psychosis posted:

Less attractive only because I am so attractive, not because I date down.

mm hmm

Ace of Baes

Qwerinty posted:

idk man, a girl and I were really heavily into each other, and the relationship ended suddenly with romantic feelings still present. Over the years that sloughed away, remaining close friends the whole time, and what remained is way more valuable to me than the relationship. Not saying that's gonna happen for everyone or every relationship, and definitely sometimes severing when one party can't get over it can be good, but I think it's important to try to be friends if you at all value the other person.

I think its probably different if you were already in a relationship and then want to remain friends, thats a whole nother can of worms lol

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
fair enough

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt

Qwerinty posted:

my sloughing relationship

----------------

yoober

i want to hug

Areola Grande

thanks for the advice byob

I think i'll try getting swole

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

my friends and I call the ring the friend zone so I interpreted your post to mean you were salty that a girl pinned you, so ya you should prob go back to training and swelling

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

problematic hug

what's wrong w/ a girl pinning you...

problematic hug

that sounds awesome :o:

Salmiakki

byob is the friend zone

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

alnilam

alnilam posted:

You awake in a slightly foggy room. Is this a dream? You look around you. Your childhood friends are in the West Wing playing NES and genesis. Outside there is cool forest with a treehouse and a river with a rope swing, friends playing everywhere. There's beer, and legos. There are all manner of instruments with all your favorite jam buddies. The east wing has a basketball court, and why would you want a pool when there's a sick rope swing outside? Just kidding, there's still a pool, with a waterslide and lots of pool noodles.

A soothing voice, coming from nowhere, says, "Welcome to the friendzone."

ty manifisto

deep dish peat moss

I'd let a girl pin me. I wouldn't submit, but I'd give her the full 3 count and let her take the belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

hi boys

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

• Locked thread