Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Farg posted:

According to the lore book, there are roughly a dozen dragoons in service at the end of the war

A lot of role players threw a fit because it ruined their "dragoon from ishgard" rp

Good.

Koji is doing the lord's work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Finished relic #2 just in time :unsmith:

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

SonicRulez posted:

My rage is undying. The only reason I even loving bothered is because I knew it would be easier for me going forward if I just put the work in now. All that time when I could've just been using an Augmented Shire weapon this whole time.

You were legit dumb then. The zodiac "head start" didn't amount to a whole lot either.

Glamor is, was, and always will be the primary reason to do relics. It's about being fancy.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

SonicRulez posted:

Big gently caress off to everyone letting me know that I made a mistake. I am aware of that now. I'm not exactly cancelling my sub over it though.

You should have been aware of that then too. Doing ARR relic for a head start on Anima is also an idiotic idea even post nerfs. It does not save time in the slightest. Why would this have been any different?

• Locked thread