Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Britt Burns posted:

LOL at Jeff calling Austin creepy.
He is. Super creepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

STAC Goat posted:

Pot, kettle. Austin's got his issues but he doesn't hold a candle to Jeff.
Lol at him raging the gently caress out because Jeff was talking to the girl he's crushing on and then giving DRs about falling in love quickly while she gives DRs about how she'd rather keep Jeff

Unrequited love is one thing but the way his head was about to explode was hilarious and creepy. She doesn't belong to you Austin

"Judas votes to evict Jeff bwahaha!" What a dork

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

blue squares posted:

to be fair he's said that every week. Judas is his wrestler name, I think?
That and it's his alter-ego, he thinks it's really cool to put on the hat and "become" Judas when he votes people out or whatever.

STAC Goat posted:

But Jeff talks about gangbanging the twins in the Jury House, jerked off in bed next to a sleeping houseguest, and manages to hold every single game talk with a woman in this house in a bed. Jeff is super creepy.
I don't watch the live feeds so I don't know about most of that but I do know jizz gate was made up

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

SteveVizsla posted:

Shut up. Why are you even believing the two minute edit when you know the producers heavily manipulate tv viewers? And that they want Jeff to look good since he was on another one of their shows? Jeff is one of the most vile, misogynistic people to ever appear on this show and it's a testament to the girls and Austin that none of them have completely gone off on his rear end.
CBS needed a way for the Jeff boot top make sense and didn't want to show any of his many disgusting comments or actions. James has been doing a lot of the comments too, but he's clearly only been doing it because Jeff has.
This is the show-watching thread, you might consider not getting upset at someone for having a show-only perspective. The thing is I didn't defend Jeff at all. I just said Austin is a creep. From what I've heard, Liz was flirting with him, Jeff, James, Steve, etc..., oh and Jase. And yet Austin is acting weirdly possessive, not only prowling around the house ready to explode after catching her under the covers with Jeff, but also yelling at her for being in bed with even Steve for example. And he's saying m'lady type stuff like that he'd give up his game to fill the emptiness in his heart (the edit can't be responsible for those words coming out of his mouth, can it?), while putting on his dopey hat so that "Judas" can vote to evict people. And then there's this:

What the hell is going on with this guy? If you wanna convince me he's not an obsessed weirdo then explain some of that stuff instead of just talking about Jeff.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jul 18, 2015

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

When she was living in Germany she legit got hit by a tram and got all f'd up like she said. It's funny how the editors are throwing in comical sound effects about that considering. But I mean actually funny

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The idea to backdoor Austin was too hasty but once enacted it would have been best for their games if Jackie kept HOH and went through with it for them. Now they are very exposed. If someone outside the Sixth Sense gets HOH then someone from that alliance is going home.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Mahoning posted:

"I've worked Black Friday, I can handle Vanessa."

lol you're defending someone that compared a reality show contestant to working Black Friday at a retail store that people don't shop at on Black Friday.
Haha what? I can confirm you're being weird

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Maybe Shelli should have picked Johnny Mac with the house guest choice veto chip. I actually thought Becky had the best strategy in that comp for sure, was surprised when she got third or whatever.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

James talking about Titanic. Amazing

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Johnny Mac is burying himself because he can't stand Vanessa's bullshit and is just speaking truth to her. I appreciate that but it's bad gameplay.

And yes, Vanessa pretty much has been the prime mover in the house all along. Her getting people to turn against John is just another example. I don't even think it's game, I think she legitimately is like "can you believe this guy?!?!" which is what helps make it so convincing. If she believes something, it's easier for her to convince others of it. She's smart and she's an extremely powerful player despite being sort of crazy.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Did the people voting out Shelli instead of Vanessa make a mistake? I say yes.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Shakugan posted:

Vanessa has made a fairly big mistake going after JM here. There's a group of 3 in her own alliance, and a group of 3 in the opposing alliance. JM and Steve were floating around ready to be picked up by Vanessa for her own solid core alliance of 3. She's basically destroyed any possible path to the finals. She may not go home next week, or the week after, but everyone else is now either in core alliances with numbers she can't overcome (Austwins and Meg/Becky/James), or gunning for her individually (JM).

She's toast.
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Austin and the twins are in such a good position now it's kind of funny.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I don't think he cares.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Austin is so insufferable. Holy poo poo.

Anyway that trio is super powerful but it's also super obvious. Liz will by necessity be put up next to Austin/Julia either the next time it's possible or the time after that, even if they are allied with everyone. The only one who might not do it would be Johnny Mac because he cares more about getting rid of Vanessa than he does about the game, which is probably why they should have put up James and Meg this week.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Shelli is cool. "Judas" isn't going to change anyone's minds.

Second in the HOH, second in the veto challenge, tough break for JMac.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Sep 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I thought Steve was going to pass out when it was time to evict Vanessa. Liz's answers tonight were like all-time bad and Steve's were pretty solid. Dunno if Liz had a chance but she doesn't anymore... Steve isn't a great winner but w/e. Unsatisfying ending

• Locked thread