Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Do it.

Do it OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
if anyone here is experienced in the ways of making calaveras, they should make one for pogi, because in my own attempt i have not only destroyed everything before me, but i've discovered how to make napalm in a future without gasoline

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Miss Psychosis

lol

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
another bonus: i now have a thick candy shell, like a militarized m&m

----------------

the unabonger

lol

saboten

Qwerinty posted:

i have 6 more i want to do, sunday being the last day i can work on these, and i'm crossing my fingers. might not be able to get to dilfs, as it turns out rock candy takes forever. sorry bud, i might just post it in a thread somewhere awhile from now. here's tonight's

I made sure to buy the cutest one at the store that had arms. that's leopard, not a dog, but

:stwoon: i love you qwerinty

thank u bacalou

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
:love:

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like looking at the things that appear in 1 frame only.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
This may seem lame, but I think I'm p much done with this. Everything I was working in blew up in my face and I realized my ambition greatly exceeded my ability, time, and will. I had a lot of fun with what I did, and I think this is an idea I want to revisit, but I want to go hiking on trails and the beach now.

If anyone wants to do any of these, speak up in the next day, otherwise send this thread to its final reward, the gas chamber

----------------

the unabonger

Qwerinty posted:

This may seem lame, but I think I'm p much done with this. Everything I was working in blew up in my face and I realized my ambition greatly exceeded my ability, time, and will. I had a lot of fun with what I did, and I think this is an idea I want to revisit, but I want to go hiking on trails and the beach now.

If anyone wants to do any of these, speak up in the next day, otherwise send this thread to its final reward, the gas chamber

i think you mean the goldmine

bog pixie

im going to try this weekend

fuck. marry. t-rex

Qwerinty posted:

ok, i'm gonna buy a glass one tomorrow

:catstare:

alnilam

Qwerinty posted:

that is not lame at all, you made several funny videos for our entertainment, thank you :love:

take a hike! :D

ty manifisto

pig slut lisa

irl is good

thumbps up to qwerinty

playground tough

holy poo poo

holy shiiiit

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Qwerinty posted:

i have 6 more i want to do, sunday being the last day i can work on these, and i'm crossing my fingers. might not be able to get to dilfs, as it turns out rock candy takes forever. sorry bud, i might just post it in a thread somewhere awhile from now. here's tonight's

I made sure to buy the cutest one at the store that had arms. that's leopard, not a dog, but

Piso Mojado

Qwerinty posted:

this thread owns and made me laugh a lot! I love it. :]

Piso Mojado

i flunked out posted:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

i flunked out posted:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i flunked out posted:

Ya. Whenever people stop making them.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

i flunked out posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
thanks it was good

----------------

shabbat goy

attn: education station

my apartment smells so good

Mapparu

shabbat goy posted:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

shabbat goy posted:

lmao, awesome, i love it

----------------

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

shabbat goy posted:

lol nice

the unabonger

shabbat goy posted:

cool