Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

President Ark posted:

I'm stuck at work, but I always play co-op with a buddy so I can't play until the weekend anyway.

:stare: :cthulhu:

If you terraform down enough, can you see his Moon Dick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Please make a minecart track solely for kiting normal-mode Eye of Cthulu around on a daring minecraft adventure while you shoot at him.. Include ramps, or you're not doing it right at all. Can confirm its excellent.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

VodeAndreas posted:

Not specifically but want it ticked off the pre-hardmode list in my head.

I am planning on going Magic this run but I think jungle armour's slightly better than meteor (if I'm not using Space Gun)?

Same here, cant get the meteor to drop. Fought 3 Brains of Cthulhu last night and nothing.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Looking for Plantera bulbs to smash to start that fight sucks.

I also need to start farming potion ingredients. I cant see poo poo with my lil crimson heart companion, gotta get Shine potions I guess

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Holy poo poo, thats a huge help. Thanks!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I'll have to grab that shovel tomorrow. Lack of an item/pickup filter and the drudgery of early digging are the worst parts of the game as a whole imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Buddy hosted a server and I havent played in ages! Lets revisit Terraria!

Wait my copper sword hits for 1?

Holy poo poo that Zombie killed me in 3 hits?

:dogstare:

Master seems fun but god drat was that a shock