Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

grimcreaper posted:

Word of warning to people

Terraria does not like you stealing resources from other worlds and bringing it back to your main one. I spent hours mining Granite biomes. had about 40 stacks ready to so i could, for the first time ever, make a REAL building.

Moved all the granite to my primary world, had to go do some shopping, and when i came back, the Granite was gone from my primary world chests. I checked the temp chests i made to hold it on the other worlds, and those were empty as well.
Guess its time to go back to starbound :(

Are you using cloud saving? I found it to be really unstable, and as soon as I started saving locally everything got better. In the meantime, go find one of the save editors, (there's even one that works in your browser) and give yourself the blocks you earned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Gobblecoque posted:

It seems Terraria likes to crash quite a bit nowadays and it's almost always after doing something that I really don't want to redo (like remodeling a part of my base).

If you have cloud saving on, turn it off.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Waffleopolis posted:

I need help with Skeletron on expert. So far I have a full Molten armor set rocketing, Deadly Molten Fury, and Deadly Space Gun. I also make a minecart track that goes back and forth to help keep my distance (though I do run into him occasionally). The main problem I am having is the projectile skull she shoots out after one or both armors have been destroyed.Finally, I'm at 200 health and I use a series of buffs and set up campfire around the tracks to increase my life regen. The problem I have with him is the projectile skulls he spews out after one of both hands are destroyed. I can't dodge them or block them off like imp's fireballs, and I get hit enough to where my rate of regen and consumption of health potions are not enough. Any pointers on killing him?

You want to be going in circles around him at that stage. I had good luck building a minecart loop. When you have an intersection, you can change which track gets priority with the hammer, so after hitting the right bouncer, the cart takes the upper track, and after hitting the left bouncer, the cart takes the lower track. I can post a screenshot later if that doesn't make sense.

Also, surely you mean 400 health, right?

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Met posted:

Ichor torches are close enough. Light is still boxy but that's okay.

Apparently diamond gemstone walls will light the blocks placed over them.