Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Birrrrrrdo, GO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Berg-Katze is definitely trapped in Hajimes huge heaving breasts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

i'm gloomy

Utsusu...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aya...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Phobophilia posted:

You do get the impression that this show won't age very well, it's written very much for Obama-era post-social media revolution. Which is going to get more irrelevant over time as many of the question the show raises get answered or rendered pointless.

But for now, it appeals to we TED-watching hipsters.

These are problems the world will be grappling with for like, the rest of the century most likely

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

am i the only one who finds it funny that the bad guys are called vape

I thought it was BAPE lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat this episode was sick. Lol @ the following:

- OD's ridiculous talk show set
- new girl being a fireworker's apprentice with a short fuse :grin:
- the blonde guy who's name I forget drowning in it
- Hajime's breasts screaming at her
- the small alien who makes people have emojis float over their head
- the middle aged guy with a family who was the only Utsusu fan in the crowd when the Gatchaman first showed up :yikes:
- The bad guys are called freaking VAPE

I also liked all of the watercolor backgrounds for tsubasa's home, it's a neat effect

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

dogsicle posted:

i feel like they could've been edited into one episode but that's about it

Really you probably don't need to watch 0 and the first episode would have been fine

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Condiv posted:

i guess i'm the only one that didn't like eps 0 and 1 cause they felt like really bad fanfiction

"oh poo poo an alien is coming out and hajime just showed up! lets take photos with hajime i'm like a huge fan"

*5 minutes pass*

hajime: "ok time to stop shaking hands with my adoring public and deal with the possibly hostile alien!!"

I'm also a big fan of Hajime, greetings

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Paper Triangle posted:

did hajime's boobs get bigger to accommodate for katze?

Her knockers have always been humongous but I haven't run the numbers yet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I googled and discovered you're not the only one who feels like Hajime's chest is bigger than ever. However, my theory is that people just haven't seen the show in a while, so they're being blindsided; having just watched the last two episodes again before this I think her breasts are just as massive as ever. Thoughts?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Let's get the guy in here who did the calc on the vibrational frequency of the boobs slipping between a sniper bullet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I buy the slimmer waist theory; doing Gatchaman stuff is probably a great workout and has lead to a leaner more toned body.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

the new alien is going to destroy society

I think the Gatchaman will stop it in dramatic fashion

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're just spewing nonsense noise constantly to annoy people, like bullshit internet trolls.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Why does everyone dislike sugane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like that when she says I'm gloomy now she's smiling constantly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wouldn't mind if everyone in this show became as flaming as OD

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The show does not agree with her 100%.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The finale of season 1 and the plot of season 2 is that CROWDS are being used for crowd funded terrorism

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's also very critical of social media though, even when it's being used for good. In the finale, when everyone is given access to crowds to help the survival effort, their reaction to helping strangers isn't elated to be saving others; every single reaction is about scores and how high their points are. Jou and the PM have a small convo about this in S2 premiere when Jou says Japan still needs people like "us" (civil servants) who deeply care about the nation and not their digital ranking.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I guarantee they'll delve deeper into it too with the impending "cell phone election", that's a neat and frightening concept.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

dogsicle posted:

i feel like this season isn't the best proof that Hajime is challenged though. i mean season 1 was its own thing and for a while we didn't know if they'd continue, much less focus the continuation on the harmful potential of CROWDS.
i'm very optimistic about this season, it just seems weird to dismiss a valid complaint about s1 largely based on stuff from 1 and a half episodes of an incomplete s2.

Yeah but the stinger at the end of S1 was clear in that public access Crowds had harmful effects

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

if you look under the skirt, do you see a bulge?

Let's pool money and find out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

.jpg posted:

gatcha!

I don't like that they don't say this at commercial breaks anymore

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think Sugane came when Jou whispered in his ear.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also I don't trust that little red skinned bug alien.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The main villain's gimmick is that he is 100% right, and it is going to destroy Rui mentally

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's right.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Endorph posted:

hajime will absorb all peoples and cultures into her boobs, like that ninja anime with the girl whose titties grew every time she defeated another ninja in combat

Link?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

'Having not eaten for days, Chifusa and Kaede get a job at a maid bar, but soon get fired due to Chifusa's short temper around the rowdy customers. Collapsing due to hunger, they are rescued by a man whose daughter was strucken by a mysterious breast disappearance.'

Welcome to my hard drive.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gel is clearly going to be the bad guy. Red CROWDS is a feint

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The VAPE dude has been on screen for approx 2 minutes, I bet he joins them by episode 6 to fight against Gel.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Whatever happens there better be a freaking beach episode this season.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

wait for the ova you thirsty gently caress

There's gonna be an OVA? Cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't even want them to be wearing bikinis and speedos, I want them to all be in gatcha form horsing around in the shallows of a beach

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Die, troll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

skin tight speedo with bulge and big fake tits in a bikini top

• Locked thread