Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
Oh god I just went quickest overall on stage 1 of the league event and ended up almost a minute down overall. It's maddening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
A word of warning, I basically wrecked the sequential mode of my G25 shifter using it as the handbrake in RBR back in the day to the point that it now jumps 2 or 3 gears at a time if I try to use it as a shifter.

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
I just had a moment on one of the Finland stages where I managed to bounce perfectly from crest to crest of about 5 jumps in a row with the wheels touching the ground for all of .02 seconds. I hit the tree at the end really hard.

Also I forgot the league events throw you straight into the first stage with no setup/shakedown opportunity and haven't driven a Group B car since the latest(?!) physics update. And then one of my crew contracts expired halfway though the event. :doh:

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
Were the gear ratios in the daily event 405 messed up for everyone else too? There were 5 or 6 places where I was pinging off the rev limiter for seconds at a time.

Related, I really hate the stock setup on that car.

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
And I was so close on stage 2 as well:

Of course I smacked a parked car on the next stage and dropped a bunch of time (what kind of jerk parks on the outside of a downhill corner anyway?) but I thought for a minute I could beat that guy. :toot:

jammyozzy fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Dec 6, 2015

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
Wait, did I get kicked from the league too? I can still see it in the league menu but can't enter the event, my only option is to view the current standings. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

Praseodymi posted:

Huh, I've got the same problem...

Quinntan posted:

Same here.

Did either of you figure out a way to fix it? Turns out leaving and re-joining the league doesn't work, it just wipes your season standings. :sigh:

• Locked thread