Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Speak of Ecco game here is one that happened one time... https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3658069&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I too am working on a game and I will launch it someday soon, without further warning! Ah ah ah!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
It's Soru who started votefinder. Speaking of which, his quantum leap game was great.

I played for a couple years before votefinder was around, there's a few games I've been meaning to track down. My Fables and Gotham Central games were some of the first I ran, I'd like to read those again. Slenderman mafia back in 2010(?) was where I first started talking to my current partner, I think I still have those aim logs saved somewhere.

Oh! And the Tao Jones game, something Black Sea? That was a great game. Tao was my favorite mod back in the day, they had so many wonderful setups, like Everyone is Richard Nixon Mafia.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
This game has been in signups forever and it's a small game. Come play it with me.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
As scum I always kill people calling me out if I have to v0v

I did also call you on emotionally manipulating that game, but, well.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Lumpen posted:

The original idea of the LumpenLost

😐

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i'll have a game up in the next week

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
we doin' this

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

merk posted:

It's been a fun ride over the last 10+ years playing with you all. Catch me on discord if you want to stay connected. Goodbye.

Bye merk, I'll miss you. I still remember my second game ever, I was pretty sure you and kunzelman were scum but I couldn't convince dear sweet Pug for the life of me. That was the first of many losses to you.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Somberbrero posted:

we doin' this

The Night Witches just needs one more player!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Somberbrero posted:

The Night Witches just needs one more player!

I need a replacement for this game, it is still day one.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
The Night Witches has ended in a CABAL victory!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

The worst submarine posted:

I'm planning to host text-based mafia on discord for internet pals (24 hour days/nights). Yall have any tips?!?!??!?!?

Permissions are probably the most confusing part of setting up a discord if you're not familiar. Other people are a lot more knowledgeable, but in general you want to create any private communication channels beforehand, set 'everyone' permissions so they can't read by default. Then you add individual players as needed and enable permissions accordingly.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I planned on running a Halloween game.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
King Burgundy is pretty good at mafia, but that's it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Moon Colony Bloodbath - A Game of [Mafia] is taking signups for fifteen players.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
sorry grandi, did not mean to scoop you here. i have a game i've been working on for a while here and am finally ready to get rolling.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

This game still needs another three players. If you're reading this, that could be you! We already have a great crop of players, it'll be Fun.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Bezzelbee's Technical College has ended in a TOWN & SHELLCEPTION VICTORY

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Grandicap posted:

Squid Game Mafia has ended in a ~~~SCUM~~~ victory.

Great game and a great read.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
The feeling of relief I experienced this morning when I realized I was playing/running 0 Mafia games currently was palpable.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Prince of Cats is very cool, good choice Santa person!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I have one sitting around, who knows when I'll actually kick it though.

It was fun when we used to do Mafia awards at the end of the year.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i have also made a game https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988440

merk, you're a great mafia player and i hope you play more in the future.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I crave validation.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
us failing to achieve a group objective would be in character for this community and pretty funny, like one big no-lunch.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Maerlyn posted:

What's a memorable mafia moment from 2021?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Somberbrero posted:

Hello I made this for you all

https://youtu.be/u5WfGgIksJM

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
The Outfit 2: Grip of Vice has ended in a completely insane TOWN victory!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Shellception posted:

This game has ended in a flawless Scum victory!

Great game Shell, fun read!