Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

at the white sand beach, theres a monument statue of christopher colombus scratching his head with both hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mackson

beer pal posted:

at the white sand beach, theres a monument statue of christopher colombus scratching his head with both hands

xD

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
[Charlton Heston flails and screams] Get your hands off me you drat dirty scalp!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
nice thread tag

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
every February 2nd, the president gives Phil the groundhog's head scratchies. if the president has to clean their fingernails afterwards, it means six more weeks of winter

----------------

cuntman.net

beer pal posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we call it "poor man's salt"

ron color
people used to be crazy about this stuff

ron color
that's what hats used to be for---collecting dandruff

ron color
this is what scalping was about

Lil Cunty

ron color posted:

this is what scalping was about

real golden goose kind of problem in the end

ty crap

ty landy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

we call it "poor man's salt"

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Wertjoe

*shaking hair out over a salt shaker* Wait till they get a load of this heh heh heh

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*unscrews person's toupee partly, holds them upside down by the feet and shakes them* loving classic, man

----------------

cuntman.net

Qwerinty posted:

*unscrews person's toupee partly, holds them upside down by the feet and shakes them* loving classic, man

lol

problematic hug

with dandruff i never worry about spilling the salt. my shoulder keeps the devil fat and content

vermeul

Free Acid
sometimes when im croaking il rub some off and snort it

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

my friends be coating themselves in sunscreen but now I know I'll be wearing dandruff shampoo insgead

• Locked thread