Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/jul/09/marisa-tomei-spider-man-aunt-too-hot-twitter-backlash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Is she actually like 15 without the makeup or something?

Maybe they want a younger aunt may so that when they make a third film six years from n... pfft haha they'll just do another reboot.

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Jul 9, 2015

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

quote:

Clown director Jon Watts is taking charge of the film, the first to be part of the wider Marvel cinematic universe, despite rival studio Sony also retaining an interest.

clown director

GEExCEE

-___________________________________----

joke_explainer

Yeah this one is a mystery to me. I doubt they surveyed Spider-Man fans and they said the problem with the previous movie was the "old and busted" Aunt May and that they wanted a hotter, younger Aunt May as a priority. Unless they accidentally surveyed, like, Doc Ock or Mole Man.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i like my aunt may liver-spotted and reeking of piss, like my coffee

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I'm troubled by the implication that you can't have hot post-menopausal women

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

dogcrash truther
Someone post the leaked Sony Spider-Man email

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther
c.
  • NOT a homosexual!!!

dogcrash truther
Spidey thought

Hey Amy - just a couple of rando thoughts from 35,000 LAX-JFK:

- A rising trend we see with Millennials are the really extreme forms of experiential exercise like Tough Mudder (a sort of filthy triathalon), the Color Run and even things like Hot Power Yoga, veganism etc. Millennials will often post “N.B.D.” on their social media after doing it , as in No Big Deal, also known as the “humble brag”.....wondering if Spidey could get into that in some way....he’s super athletic, bendy, strong, intense....and it’s all NBD to him, of course.

- EDM (electronic dance music) is the defining music for Millennials. Wondering if there’s an EDM angle somewhere with Spidey? His movements are beautiful, would be awesome with a killer DJ behind it

- Snapchat just launched a “story” functionality, which is sort of “day in the life of me” told in a series of snapchats that expire after 24 hours. It has a very VIP quality about it, since invitation only. Getting invited into Spidey’s Snapchat circle would be huge, and very buzzworthy and cool.

ron color
lol

Looke

for clarity sake I would have hosed any of the aunt mays

dogcrash truther
lol there was actually another paragraph after the Spider-Man stuff, I guess news articles cut it out because it wasn't relevant, but here it is:

Also on American Hustle, I was thinking (and it may be way too late for this), it would be awesome to get all the cool fashion brands to do a huge 70s style collab.....Urban Outfitters, Free People, American Apparel etc. They're sort of leaning 70's already, Macklemore hitting it a bit with Thrift

real_slime

by Lowtax
the only weird thing about this to me is they're getting marisa tomei to play old ladies now i guess cos she is 50 and cannot be sexy anymore or something

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color

dogcrash truther posted:

Spidey thought

Hey Amy - just a couple of rando thoughts from 35,000 LAX-JFK:

- A rising trend we see with Millennials are the really extreme forms of experiential exercise like Tough Mudder (a sort of filthy triathalon), the Color Run and even things like Hot Power Yoga, veganism etc. Millennials will often post “N.B.D.” on their social media after doing it , as in No Big Deal, also known as the “humble brag”.....wondering if Spidey could get into that in some way....he’s super athletic, bendy, strong, intense....and it’s all NBD to him, of course.

- EDM (electronic dance music) is the defining music for Millennials. Wondering if there’s an EDM angle somewhere with Spidey? His movements are beautiful, would be awesome with a killer DJ behind it

- Snapchat just launched a “story” functionality, which is sort of “day in the life of me” told in a series of snapchats that expire after 24 hours. It has a very VIP quality about it, since invitation only. Getting invited into Spidey’s Snapchat circle would be huge, and very buzzworthy and cool.

dogcrash truther posted:

lol there was actually another paragraph after the Spider-Man stuff, I guess news articles cut it out because it wasn't relevant, but here it is:

Also on American Hustle, I was thinking (and it may be way too late for this), it would be awesome to get all the cool fashion brands to do a huge 70s style collab.....Urban Outfitters, Free People, American Apparel etc. They're sort of leaning 70's already, Macklemore hitting it a bit with Thrift
didnt you just make this up

treasure bear

they real ron

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

CAT BRUSH posted:

i like my aunt may liver-spotted and reeking of piss, like my coffee

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color

treasure bear posted:

they real ron
lol

dogcrash truther

ron color posted:

didnt you just make this up

Nope but here's a good thread where we had fun with it http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3715875

ron color
oh hey i posted in that, ty... sally field if youre reading this and you dont want to be in my movie please send me back the script

treasure bear

someone better bump or goldmine that contest winning thread before it slips into the doom zone

dogcrash truther
It's a contest winner so it should be goldmined. I'm on my phone though so iks please do it

saboten

dogcrash truther posted:

It's a contest winner so it should be goldmined. I'm on my phone though so iks please do it

i did it probably

thank u bacalou

i am he

thank you for respecting me and doing it

GEExCEE

*gay spiderman smoking weed with his teen bf: gently caress!

GEExCEE

- good boy
- doesn't swear excessively/no really bad curse words
- says his prayers in the evenings, and hates the Devil
- always says "please" and "thank you"
- doesn't gently caress kids

GEExCEE

*fully heterosexual spiderman who doesn't do drugs*: I'm going to crash a car and gently caress a 17 year old after I get my hands on the Green Goblin! *queues up some EDM on his android phone*

GEExCEE

spiderman has to be white, because, frankly, let's face it - white spiders are much scarier.

saboten

lol

thank u bacalou

mags

the opposite of all of those things EXCEPT HAVING SEX WITH UNDERAGE PEOPLE sounds like a really cool superhero

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jul 9, 2015

paul_soccer12 posted:

Scaly Haylie

CAT BRUSH posted:

the opposite of all of those things sounds like a really cool superhero

he loses his powers after being bitten by a spider

mags

i should read the full list i think before i post that

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

honestly for that slip up i should probably be probed, dct, fair is fair

paul_soccer12 posted:

saboten

thank u bacalou

mags

is it odd to think liz wiz is creepy for not catching that either?

paul_soccer12 posted:

saboten

no

thank u bacalou

ron color
that's odd alright

ron color
aaggh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

CAT BRUSH posted:

is it odd to think liz wiz is creepy for not catching that either?

that's just not the thing on the list that leapt out at me for joke potential, that's all.

• Locked thread