Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

I'm in at least until the King of the Forest appears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Definitely the best OP and ED of the season.

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Good episode, I liked seeing the dynamic between the floor guardians, stuff like Cocytus marveling at the idea of having Momonga Jr. ride around on his shoulders was cute. Oh, and Albedo, calm down, ok?

But if she calms down, we'll miss out on such beautiful crazyfaces!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

.jpg posted:

This is the most hosed up post in the thread!

Desuwa posted:

drat you got Stockholm syndrome fast. They're not the worst ever but they're pretty poor.

I can't stand the OP/ED for Shokugeki no Soma, so apparently I was already crazy!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Except the main character's perspective and personality? The fact that he's a dude playing as an evil lich and not actually an evil lich is sort of important to his characterization.

Do we really know this? Maybe he was an evil lich all along and merely dreamed that he was a human playing video games!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Namtab posted:

So is this about someone who's actually evil or just kind of an anti-hero

His alignment is Chaotic Dad.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

I was wrong. We're actually watching a fantasy-themed Crusader Kings anime.

SkeleDad's just trying to keep the family together and be an alright ruler, while his kids go and conquer the world because they think that's what he wants.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Jackard posted:

Speaking of slimes, there is a comic (and this might sound familiar!) where a RL dude reincarnates as an overpowered jrpg monster, starts learning the setting rules, and becomes leader of monster people.

It's fun, but only five chapters in.

http://moonbunnycafe.com/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken-manga/

That's adorable! Thanks for linking it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Artificer posted:

This sounds like a hostile workplace. :(

No, clearly Ainz has read Team of Rivals and is trying to mimic the leadership style of of famous necromancer-President Abraham Lincoln.

• Locked thread