Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

frank.club posted:

I have 100+ hours in mw2 single player

Wtf is wrong with you Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
ROFL he even played on PC...

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

hahah

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
im craving a cod game and might purchase blops 2 for PC.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
blops2 is chill and giving me good cod feels.

AW seemed sick when i played a free weekend but apparently its dead now or id get it.

think when i go home for thxgiving i'll look for my cod+uo / mw cdkeys and do some nostalgia gameing

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
i would nt have bought blops2 if cod4 didnt forget my cdkey after upgrading to win10 (yospos bithc! :cool:) so i couldnt continue playing freeze tag with 40 year old walmart employees who talk on voip about sticking tin foil in the electrical sockets at work/

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
no i play with my monitor off bwahahha

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

dont forget about blops1. its so good

ya i beat that one on 360 forever ago

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
love a good cinematic blockbuster experience :cheers:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

the BO3 movement felt like rear end compared to AW, im not shedding tears for that poo poo

it's better left to titanfall, which alraedy perfected it.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh it's on Blizzard Launcher now instead of Steam! Big hypes!

woot now it will never go on sale instead of jsut being discounted 10% biannually.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

gently caress my group of friends for refusing to buy titanfall 2 even when its on sale for like three bucks

it was the best fps in its year with a sick campaign and no multipleyr map DLC BS but no one played it. sucks.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I’m pretty sure all the usual suspects are gonna be grouping up on Discord to play this anyway for a solid couple of weeks at least.

drat, i gotta get on the impscord

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
titanfall seems like itd be way slower and lovely on a controller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Someone just released a mod for Call of Duty 2 that adds a full Spanish Civil War campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fZALJLH2e0

thats cool. mods of forgotten fronts ftw. like the RO1 mod of romanian forces.

• Locked thread