Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'll be buying BLOPS 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres a big giantbomb quicklook on it, you can wallrun and theres a jetpack double jump but theres no metroid prime style boosting which is the most retarded thing ever

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

according to steam the betas only available if you preorder the game which lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Robot Randy posted:

i bought AW and its showing up in my games list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WgKubW5Z0o

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i played it for an hour and its like they got everything that made advanced warfare so good and took it out

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

the black ops 3 beta was some of the worst CoD ive ever played, maybe evenworse than MW3

yeah. "hey lets remove everything that made AW really good"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you cant do awesome side boosts and double jumps anymore! it has all been replaced with fluttering around yoshi style w/jetpacks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Lol I might have to pick up BLOPS3.

same, but in 2016, when the price goes down by a whole five dollars

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I picked up AW for 30 bucks this year, they get more discounts every year since less and less people buy them

if some weird brazilian site sells it for 30 again ill get it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I wish we had played AW more... It kicked rear end even though the PC version seemed pretty unoptimized.

me too. now if we all got together and played it it would just be us since everyone else abandoned it lol

it sucks that ghost was so horrible that no one gave AW a chance, when it was actually a really awesome game. gave me really good oldschool shooter feels

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

but how they hosed up the party system and everyone getting DCed from group sucked rear end.

oh yeah..it pretty much never worked thats why we didnt play it lmaooo i loving remember that poo poo now. they never fixed it either. at some point they released an enormous 11GB patch that reworked the netcode and i remember it actually functioning for like 3 days before making GBS threads itself again

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*memories of half the party rage quitting after it crashes for the 7th time come flooding back*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I never installed the SP component.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

is anyone playing this yet? how does it run?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

does the game have a loot element like AW did? youd get random drops as you played and it gave you all kinds of cosmetic stuff, it ruled

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bloodmobile posted:

pay to win like aw was

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was looking at the multiplayer gameplay for this, and i also played the beta a bit. i think im gonna hold off until its dirt cheap or for the next COD. when are they gonna just triple everyone's HP already

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's F2P MW2 with like 80 maps from all of the games...it looks sick.

i want this only if they nerfed tubes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im down for PC. ive played some multi but havent touched the campaign at all

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i didnt know you could co-op the SP..that's epic

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bbg and i are playing if anyone wants to join

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

whatever it was it had a thermal scope that looks loving badass. i found out the p90 sucks rear end lol they really nerfed it from other CODs it takes like 8 bodyshots to kill

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

BLOPS3 is really good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they better never go back to normie cod

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just realized everyone just plays mosh pit which is a mix of all the modes lmao this is way better than 24/7 tdm

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao this game has a neo nuketown and its just as crazy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

uplink owns..this is the cod cyber football ive always dreamed of

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

There's a video of some guy tossing it to an enemy player, shooting him, and then taking it back

i managed to get behind the enemy team and i sat in a corner picking off heads until i called in a chopper

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres one gun that needs to charge up for a second before firing and it one-shots people on body hits in a shotgun radius from range that thing is crazy bullshit wtf

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

My friend was showing me the argus which is totally freaking insane

is that what it is? everytime i see one in play the match is completely lopsided in that person's favor lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

double xp has started, though moshpit is now nuketown only my greatest nightmare

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Hans Moleman from the back: and Final Destination.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

man-o-war owns. im rly impressed by the SP even if the lines are cheesy, lumpy carried me through vet lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

e:wrong thread

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Feb 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twHBayZlqsQ

Hahaha... this gun kicks rear end, and has one of the best reload animations in the series.

lmao thats amazing

• Locked thread