Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Also trying to jack off made a maze level that could be cleared in about 40 different ways but each path was 15 to 20 seconds long and that was fun to play thinking about how much he probably drove himself crazy building and practicing every little hop and hallway.

completely and i have never fully recovered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone should submit it to gdq and see the results

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I like the idea of making it moore like Doom but the video looks really boring and a huge step backwards from the first one. I trust them though.

looks like the idea is to make it like doom where it plays like a first person twin stick shooter, aka, an arcade game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it will probably be the first game to work out thats why doom is awesome in like 12 years lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

youre delusional

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Quake Episode 3 is goddamn awesome. My favorite levels so far

thats my favorite as well

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

telltale make story games where you choose what to say on a timer but it doesn't really affect the plot in a major way now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i still need to finiah pikmin 3 but i keep getting distracted by the 1000s of other good games on the wiiu

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

last night a friend stopped by and we played super bomberman 2 on my famicom

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

do you play on PS4? i want leaderboard friends

if arfjason gets a ps4 before 2030 ill be impressed

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

This thread is for Friday through Sunday.

i went to the arcade bar down the road and played street fighter 3 on sunday

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i went to the bar and played street fighter 3 again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

Speaking of. How do the bonus areas work. Like once after I looped Big Bandit spawned on 1-1 and I got teleported to an undersea area. And sometimes I randomly find a green portal in the sewers to the turtle sewers. IDGI.

you have to use a wiki

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I didn't play Mario Maker.

you son of a bitch

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goodluck winning the game op

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

congrats in traiing on the good number

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you get to see samus' rear end with the good time

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

small hendren posted:

OW. Also this guy is still at it lol

hes cool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dr Lloyd Potato

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I ended up playing a bunch of Crazy Taxi instead and now I want to play Super Monkey Ball again. 2000s era SEGA arcade games ftw

you know its an epic night of gaming at my place when i put my tiny crt tv on a milk crate and pull out the dreamcast

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[after hours in a meeting a concensus is finally reached by everyone] ok our difficulties will be easy, easier and easiest

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont think the inventory limit with chris is as big a deal as people make it. the sort of people htat complain about it probably have typewriter ribbons in their inv at all times

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

P-Mack posted:

Getting a vasectomy in two hours, so I'll spend the weekend icing my balls and going after those last 25 power stars.

christ. this guy let them chop his balls off.. :staredog:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

wtf. you can do this in your basement at a fraction of the price

this, i finally have my perfect point blank setup going in my new apartment (not a big crt at the end of the bed)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

I like laying in bed and shooting my guncon lol

lolling thinking about all those posts

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

can somone please do a megapost quoting all the funny posts about playing gcon games in bed. it was in the year of classic gaming thread

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the gamers napping peacefully in bed covered in cords post

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Please don't post unless you're a consistent gamer, it's upsetting

:sweatdrop:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Potter, chamber, mayhaps*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I think he's saying I pull my nut sack repeatedly to jack off.

i thought he was saying youre a big dicked fag

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I read it as the tiny low hanging fruits were my nuts, and that when I jack off I pull on my tiny nuts to make the come come out and then I shoot the come underneath the keyboard tray of my desk (Though I face the part of my desk without the tray since I hate using one so that's inaccurate) or into a bunch of socks.

thats a lot of nuts

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

austin powers eating asparagus as he pees behind the fountain

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

can't game tonight.... too busy hanging out w my gf

that table is ridiculous lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

nothing better than missing the billion point shot and watching the whole table reset

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

Whenever the bride of pinbot moans i get really embarassed and look around the pinball room to make sure no one is watching me

i look around at everyone real smug

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

Me and my dad won Pictionary, natch.

nice

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Who do you play in 3s

ken and chun li

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Tonight I played some CSGO TDM and talked to the deranged sexually frustrated 14 year olds. The community outside of competitive in that game is awesome.

i used to play comp with a french guy who had moved here and i got up in the middle of a comp game to get my washing from the laundromat around the corner. when i came back he started talking poo poo to me about how only losers do washing and all of a sudden i hgeard a bunch of yelling from his wife that was walking behind him with a washing basket full of clothes and he had to leave to go apologise lmfao