Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

a .bat file? They made you... download a .bat file?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

DemoniusX’s fondest memory is the birthday his dad got him a pack of Crystal Pepsi and him and his brother “drank Crystal Pepsi and played Gradius until our heads exploded”.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

very nice i like posted:

Bought vanpire survivors and basically played it nonstop after beating TOTK. Gaming is the noblest thing a person can do

vampire survivors is so sick, I should go back for th latest dtuff

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

very nice i like posted:

[group of 30-40 year old men with sciatica in unison] :corsair: lets loving goooooo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Anal Fantasy Whores: The Bath of Queers.

imp zone isnt the pirate bay. final warning.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

8 is sick, very good game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dd2, probably load up mario rpg too

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

snagged Anointed Grundle on indiegala. looks deece for a tenner

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fortaleza posted:

Wrapped up hearts of stone and got to toussaint and fully upgraded the villa. Can't spend more than an hour or two in this place and seeing all its goings on without getting the urge to be productive IRL, same feeling as when playing stardew valley but less intense

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

you wrapped up farts and groan, went to pootaint and fully upgraded the shitta.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

excellent. been waiting to experience those Tromi babes i've been hearing so much about.

e: gently caress!!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

smrpg, dragons 2, alpha protocol. gaming is so fuckin win

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Alpha protocol gamers keep your eyes out for the enormous handprint decals on reflective walls lol.

dude i spent like an hour yesterday tryin to find a picture of that nd theyve all been wiped off of google lol. so sick

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Harrow posted:

adding Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song to the list of my weekend games because I just listened to the opening theme and now I have to play it again

i need to get back, game is so sick. SaGa forever

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Didn't that new SaGa come out

yeh but i bought th phys edition from playasia and it wont be here for another month

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

disco retard

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

We live in a bountiful era of lore, and it's truly a thing of beauty.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Nothing was found in the factory aside from a pile of perfectly polished skulls arranged around a hole in the ice."

me: drat. *kills a slime* what the gently caress?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If any moms need someone to talk to and you're over 9ft tall and have a cool hat let me know.

Hizke posted:

any big moms looking for a manthing?

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

-dehydrated goon version of johnny bravo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Saw a down-and-out in Imp Zone last night. His sign said not "I need food" or "I need a job" but "I need a huge mom". What could this mean?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*running into a group of imps in my Mommy's Lil Piggy belly shirt* Oh. What's up guys. Ahuehm. Didn't know you were uh- *runs away*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

smrpg to end th weekend. night imps