Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Shogun 2 Total War. I just beat my clan's campaign but I kept going because I want to finish this war.

I've never been able to get that game to start up and it makes me so mad because I wanna play shogun samurais

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

it's friday again! again! it's happening again! I will be playing Shin Megami Tensei IV for the Nintendo 3DS!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Jerkops posted:

Played dwarf fortress last night, the gently caress is wrong with me

it was fun though

if you can get into it, it's fun. good friday night

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

rain. coffee. reading. gaming. fall feels.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Tonight is Monday night and I'm gonna play Elite Dangerous while drinkin coffee and listening to country music. I will also play Undertale.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

it's friday, it's halloween tomorrow, i've got my PS2 with Silent Hill 2 and Fatal Frame 2. game on

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

first i'll start with Animal Crossing (gently caress yeah paying off my mortgage) followed by Lisa (gently caress yeah existential ennui)

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

rediscover posted:

If I can get pcsx2 to work properly I am going to play Dragon Quest VIII tonight.

good

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

rediscover posted:

I died in the very first dungeon of DQVIII. Am I doing something wrong or am I supposed to be getting murked by the bats and slimes.

it's a bit tough when starting, you have no spells or MP to speak of. just grind a little bit, stock up on medical herbs.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I've had way too little time for games recently but tonight I will play Dragon Quest Heroes for the Personal Computer. oh hell yea

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Im in a night club, my friends are dancing, i hate this why am i not playing video games

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

*starts up dragon quest for ios in night club* im gooing to have a goo d time tonighT

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Played some Sunless Sea, now moving on to Dragon Quest V

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Gah Fantasy Life needs to get on sale NOW! I'm saving my chillgame budget for Story of Seasons on the 31st

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I just got Devil Survivor Overclocked. Can't wait to start my second SMT game.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

rediscover posted:

ya.. comfy rpg bedgaming and a big rear end beer lol

hell yeah for the big beer

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I'm grinding in Sunless Sea on my laptop and in Dragon Quest V on my 3DS... at the same time.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

omfg... a metal slime just got up and looked over as if it wants to join the party

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's fun to run around shooting everything with magic but I can't even imagine how tedious melee must be.

melee rules in it, you can be a knight in sick armor killing dudes. I find relying heavily on magic too boring to play. but the encumbrance thing sucks really hard and is a huge pain in the rear end

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Schnedwob posted:

how is Sunless Sea? the setting/gameplay look interesting, but for some reason I'm skeptical of it all as a whole

I was too, for the longest while. Waited until it went under :10bux: and that is a very good price for it, but I think it's worth the full price. I've just scratched the surface but I really like the weird world and tense situations you can get in. The stories also seem to be original and are so far very interesting. If you're up for reading lots of text, I'd give it a go. Just refund it if it's not your thing.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Its my friday today and im watching Kitchen Nightmares because im too tired to game currently.

i feel ya. when this happens i like watchin dumb stuff and playing on my 3ds or vita. yesterday i watched food truck race on netflux and played story of seasons.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I'm away from my PC so I'm playing Story of Seasons while drinking drat good coffee

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Was grinding in FFXIV while watching The Office and now playing FFIX while watching The Office

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

The only lovely rom hack I know about is a FF6 one where Kefka says Fuckballs

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Final Fantasy IX on the Playstation Vita

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

im gonna get another vita. i sold my last one and regret it cos playing ps1 games on a phone just isnt the same.

I wish the Dragon Quest Slime Edition Vita would make it to US/EU from Japan. Dragon Quest Builders special edition.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Keeping on with my Final Fantasy IX playthrough. Just started disc 2, I love it

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

so many Big Beers tonight... god drat

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I am really liking Stardew Valley. Chill farming games and coffee makes for a good weekend gaming session.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I've been playing way too much Stardew Valley. I tried some Minecraft 1.9 today. A creeper killed me and ended my world, including my nice house and growing farm. awesome

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

tasty videogames

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

how come the trees and rocks and stuff are like super professional but the sprites and text look like a kid drew them ?

a lot of various quality level of content in this game, sometimes you see weird perspective stuff and such. it was made by one guy so I am forgiving

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Final Fantasy IX & Pokémon Blue with some drat good coffee... Sunday gaming bliss....

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

You're unfit to be a father.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pokémon Blue and Grim Dawn. Hell yiss

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

no games tonight... dark times. i hope tomorrow brings more video games

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Time for some Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Final Fantasy IX. Hell, if I get a little frisky I might fire up some Counter Strike: Global Offensive in between answering Miitomo questions.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i love weekend gaming. im also on graveyard shift at a temp job doing nothing. the gaming salary is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

loving Japanese girls 10 years younger than me like a derpy klurf.

prostitution is illegal and wrong