Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I played monster hunter with my friend. Gaming is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i ended up playing Xenoblade whlie watching a movie.

What movie

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i know its saturday but i played monster hunter with my irl friend for the first time in a couple weeks, it was fun and i really hate the rath family. now im watching bad netflix and perusing my local craigslist game site to see if there are any good deals

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i might take the plunge and buy lisa, finally. either that or one of the etrian odyssey games like i have wanted to.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

you can get both

which etrian odyssey would be good to start with. i have a 3ds but i want to play either 4 or one of the untolds and work my way back in the games to a higher difficulty once i have a grasp of the concepts.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

The White Dragon posted:

eo4 has a lot of quality of life poo poo that eo1-3 don't. if you wanna try 1 and 2, there are the untold remakes on the 3ds too. they have such improvements as "beat optional bosses to raise the level cap," which is a huge change from "to raise the level cap, get to 70, retire the character (resetting their level to 30) to raise the cap to 71, get to 71, retire the character to raise the cap to 72, and so on until you hit the level cap of 99, then retire them one more time to get the extra skill point"

eo3 is more or less on eo4's level but it has problems with og ds menu design and a lot of players have a hard time going back to it

cool. i found a used copy of eo4 at my local gamestop. it's on hold so ill go pick it up later. that game is 24.99 preowned and 39.99 new! normally ill buy a game new but a. holy poo poo and b. none of the stores near me had a new copy

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Kazvall posted:

I was hoping the killing floor update would come today so I could play the firebug and demoman, and also have akimbo pistols. Anyone else have kf2?

i wish i could. i really liked killing floor one but i doubt two will run on my laptop.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i got eo4 and lisa. provided my friend does not want to go drinking tonight that is what i will be gaming on. have fun tonight imps!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i completed the Diet Building and whooped Mot and Samael's asses.

I hate Mot!!!!!!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I wound up getting beer with my friends and seeing Mad Max at the three dollar theater. Now I'm playing Smash 64 and getting my rear end kicked. Have a good night imps

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Digital Fingers posted:

o poo poo there's a new new shadowrun, i really hosed up big here

sorry guys

this sort of faux pas will get you flamed here. be more careful next time, buddy

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HORMELCHILI posted:

Agreed. The new xcom is looking sick

there was a webm i saw of the church scene from kingsmen that parodied xcom and i wish i could find it for you

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i went to see a movie with my friends, and then i watched racewalking, and now i have sportscenter on the tv and the 3ds in hand. its friday baby!

e. i also watched this video. it is not gaming related but it was interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW7n2UP60bk

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i will be watching college football and playing n64 with my friends.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
thinking about playing some games tonight

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
fifa or mario golf

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i might go play the triforce heroes demo with my friend

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

I want this game but between DQH, MGO, Wooly World and DQVIII, it'll have to wait.

do you have a demo code? i have one left, and if you dont have one ill send it to you.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

how do you get demo codes for that?

nintendo just sent them out randomly. the demo is multiplayer only, though, so it doesnt really work if you dont have someone to play the game with.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
and you can only play online at certain hours. its not great, but if you have friends nearby that have 3dses you can team up through local network

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i agree but im willing to give it a shot regardless. it might be extremely fun, who knows

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
splatoon for the first time in a long time. theres lots of new things here i see

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Can someone tell me about Downwell

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i just saw there was a thread about it in the imp zone. ill read that instead. apologies

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
very carefully

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Lisa

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
pressing circle and then r1 at the right time ftw

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

DQ Heroes x Bloodborne

http://www.destructoid.com/eight-ps2-games-are-headed-to-ps4-tomorrow-324442.phtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

werent you wanting rogue galaxy? its coming to ps4. i know its not the authentic ps2 experience, but its there

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

getting 100% in a musou game is super psycho

i've played several weeks worth of time of musou games and never once have i had the desire to 100% any of them

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Going on a date tonight so no gaming for me.

i hope you have a nice night out with your friend. i will not ask for their name.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is just from the cheevo gen. Any questions?

how long did those take you

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

between 40-60 hours each, really not that bad. but there are 2 doozies that took 100+ hours, Basara 3 & Orochi 2 (which i did on 360 and i forgot my info for)

thats not too bad. plus if you enjoyed the time you spent playing then its a drat win.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Last night I ended up just watching various WWE Network things and then falling asleep instead of gaming on a friday night... Sorry OP.

I did the same thing, but I hope to rectify that today and tonight.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
im debating continuing on xcx or knocking out some of the indies (lisa, off) i have on my backlog.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

Looks like somebody had the big beer

gonna give a big time hell yeah to the big beer

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I think I'm gonna pick Bloodborne back up after I finish watching Slamboree 1999.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I keep praying that they'll release a patch giving us the option to make the text bigger

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bolverkur posted:

I just got Devil Survivor Overclocked. Can't wait to start my second SMT game.

It's tough to top the SMT series.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

ya.. comfy rpg bedgaming and a big rear end beer lol

belated hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
laid up with a foot injury, so 3DS games and hydro for me tonight.