Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Rainbow Six Siege with my friends. I had a good time playing it for the first time last night with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Went and saw Get Out at the theater and now I'm playing mario golf on 3DS while Caddyshack runs idly in the background

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmfao. Please never stop posting here

The Major is the biggest success we've had from tryouts. He's good

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
bbg i was at a party with my coworkers tonight and someone asked me where i got the shirt i bought from you. would you post the link to your store so i can send it to him

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm not a huge Twilight Princess fan, but Snowpeak Manor is one of my favorite Zelda dungeons

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

trying to jack off posted:

bud light lime a rita

hop st00pid

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

im going to stick my nuts in a toaster

How'd it go

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Saw Logan last night, today is wrap up final fantasy xv day

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Woo buddy these ending boss fights are unfuckwithable

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
We have just entered snow protocol. Time to get my 3DS and curl up under a blanket.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I enjoyed FFXV a lot.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I was gonna go watch my favorite team play tonight, but I'm laid up with illness so I set my Switch up (finally!) and I'm thinking about getting Shovel Knight for it. Is the Switch version good?

And does anybody have an opinion on I Am Setsuna?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Shadow of War is a lot of fun

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

Snow + Coffee + RE7. Maybe REmake later.

I wish we’d get some snow down here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fiend Matador posted:

Started Yakuza Like A Dragon today, the game has quickly become way weirder than I would have ever expected and I'm extremely down for it

It owns. Ichiban is a great protagonist. The gameplay is a love letter to JRPGs, but with that added Yakuza panache.