Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
best way to describe got is "what if assassins creed was good?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the rear end of us, fart poo

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

hell yeah, may he enjoy … ah. *face wrinkling up into a queasy snarl* posting about marxism.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

In Training posted:

Just killed an Imp with a shotgun. Ftw

I’ll miss Larry but I understand why you did it

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
They called the new monster hunter expansion sunbreak because you’ll never see the the light of the sun again once you start playing it

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
It’s not Friday but all weekend I started cyberpunk again after trying to play it when it came out but then having to stop after getting covid and having really hosed up cyberpunk fever dreams that turned me off of it for like a year lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

mycophobia posted:

its my birthday monday but its hard to take mondays off so i took today off instead. going to play tgm2, dodonpachi and mario super picross. maybe something more substantial if the mood strikes

Wow same on bday :cheers: am finally playing through cyberpunk though and at some point will stop to play bloodborne for Halloween feels

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Non Halloween bday imps stay pissed lol gently caress you losers!! gang gang!

edit: just read the actual replies, not what I expected, thanks all

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
disco elysium and hades both very good. victoria III will be played one day in 10 years when all xpacs are out and bugs fixed

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Hizke posted:

Drew carey laughing and shuffling cue cards. That’s right, it’s the video game where the plot is recycled, the combat is bad and the bullets don’t matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRFkuueVVDw&ab_channel=HaywardCorp.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

mycophobia posted:

Working at my job. Gonna have dinner with the folks tonight and maybe get some picross in after

Working on Halloween and birthday sucks. But at least video games are good