Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i'm gonna play either Xenoblade or Nier.

play nier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Famous TV Dad posted:

i just beat thief gold last night so i am going to play human revolution director's cut tonight.

its a good gmae

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i will probably be playing metal gear solid: twin snakes tonight

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

That game is purestrain turd nuggets.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

drat i hadnt played dmc but someone got it. not that i care.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

you win the prize, blowing a fat load in knuc's soggy butthole

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i played nier for four hours.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

probably nier and jerking off.;

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

pc

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

probably ghonna grab my ps4 from my friend tonight and start anew game in bloodborne

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

I've tried standing very still in the hopes that it won't be able to see me and that hasn't worked at all.

there's an easy way to do it.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

Accidentally beat the Moonlight Butterfly while I was tooling around with my load out before the Chrysalis fight in PW.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

I was trying to figure out a chrysalis/butterfly joke, but I mod Games, so

wait youre a games mod lol. i thought it was just imp zone

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

rediscover posted:

What you couldn't tell from his posting lol. That he was a Games mod I mean

it explains why he has such a tough time with all these bosses

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

rediscover posted:

I googled to see if it runs good on emulator or if it was like Nocturne where it doesn't really work and I found a bunch of forum threads of people comparing resolutions and complaining about how it runs bad when you try to play it at 4000x2000 with HD texture mods and it made me nauseous

it runs good. only problem is there were only shadows in software mode when i played which makes the game run like rear end, but you also need shadows for one point later in the game

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i bought bravely default even though it probably would've been like 20 dollars in a few days, so i'll play that tonight.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

rediscover posted:

I died in the very first dungeon of DQVIII. Am I doing something wrong or am I supposed to be getting murked by the bats and slimes.

get medical herbs

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Knuc U Kinte will return to post about his epic mapgaming sessions and playing heavily modded New Vegas for 12 hours a day and laughing at pictures of cats installing RAM in Yospos. And he won't do poo poo like take a picture on a PS4 of a game to Test The Share Function in late 2015, send it over to his phone, write on the phone, use the phone to upload the picture, and then gently caress up BBCoding the picture

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

its gonna be a shantae and bravely default night tonight. and bloodborne

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

Happy fapping.

thank u

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Ragg posted:

In the Wolf Among Us the Little Mermaid is a stripper/prostitute and you see her tits. That's edgy af.

jholy poo poo

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Ragg posted:

I would play a TNG themed adventure game, and I have, in the past.

id probably play a telltale game then.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

tonight i will be playing bloodborne and pillars of eternity.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Dongicus posted:

I've binged through the whole series this year and I'm now on Investigations. you have some good poo poo ahead of u

same mostly, though i skipped 2. i still need to play investigations 2

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Unguided posted:

Tried Binary Domain for a bit. It's ok.

it really grew on me as it went along the first time i played it i played for like an hour then didnt touch it for a year

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

my favorite technique was realizing you could shoot while sprinting, so eventually i was just sprinting back and forth like a madman shotgunning dudes

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

additionally, what about the first one. for the 3ds. and snake eater for the 3ds (i have a new3ds and ia lready know about the controls).

snake eater runs like garbage and trivializes bossfights by letting you aim in third person while moving, which is pretty buggy and weird itself because snake will just shoot sporadically while moving sometimes

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

ty, i got cave story instead though.

maybe i will get it anyway, i assume you dont actually have to use that

you dont have to but then dont play it in 3d because when you aim in first person it always goes to 2d and its disorienting

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

tearaway unfolded. so good. first western game ive played since like, the ps1. that isnt a racing game or binding of isaac anyway.

drat, that's impressivbe

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

its just the way its worked out. im not like ideologically opposed to them or anything. i should also mention that i only really started getting into gaming again like 2 years ago

oh lol i guess that makes sense then

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I played getting punched in the face by a Nigerian for stealing his girl.

are you gonna go for ng+

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm playing Stardew Valley and watching Twin Peaks tonight.

its saturday

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

im gonna finish ace attorney 2, then i dunno, maybe bloodborne

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

i have games i could be playing but instead i jsut keeping beating bloodborne

im out of aa games to play and i wanna at least be a little prepared by the time dark souls 3 comes out, my reactions are shot from the past couple weeks of them being the only games ive been playing

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

thats a fuckedup cold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

lol