Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i literally had a dream last night that i was typing a reminder onto someone else's apple watch one full screen letter at a time. you had to swipe left or right or hit the arrows to get to the next letter. it sucked. without this, it still sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
jesus christ shut up

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

du -hast posted:

hurf i just gotted here n i use proper punctuation but also care about funy computer, plz guys clean it up in yospos, i want it 2 b like the my little pony forums that i moderate
-- kzed, a fat loving fail retard

lol

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

DaNzA posted:

lol @ the sheeples paying almost $300 extra for a small bit more flash memory in their idevice

but you can upgrade it for few bucks + labor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bGb5AOwp44

that kinda owns

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
http://thehardtimes.net/2016/02/19/boyfriend-in-fbi-wants-to-try-backdoor-just-once/

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Jimmy Carter posted:

joke's on you the current phone already has one (used to know how far up/down stairs you go, for indoor positioning, and Dark Sky uses it to refine their data models)

holy crap how did i not know this

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

hobbesmaster posted:

two cameras huh. why not make symmetrical camera bumps

...what the hell is that second camera for anyways

3d

close together, but they could be slightly tilted at angles. yeah i'm just saying some bs to be hopeful. they're probably fake anyway. kinda hope so because that camera bump lol

LP0 ON FIRE fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jul 19, 2016

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tqH-Un9SFU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Sudo Echo posted:

the UI changes in iOS 10 are really great.

agreed. and the larger buttons and sliders suit my 6s + nicely

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
my mom is loving pissed at her 5c after upgrading to ios 10. everything freezes and crashes. i had no understanding of why people were whining about ios 10, until i saw the nightmare for myself. there seriously is a problem. come on apple, 5c didn't come out that long ago

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Athletic Footjob posted:

be a good son and buy your mom a se

i should, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Vintersorg posted:

7+ is extremely needs suiting, i love it and its not as huge as i thought it would be

haptic feedback was odd at first but just works now

a good buy, recommend, a+

once you get used to it, it feels really good

• Locked thread