Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Roy in Smash 4 is Good, Fun, and Powerful, and I am sad he is not allowed at EVO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

This thread basically exists in lieu of an IRC channel.

which, considering #gattai exists and has for years is kind of funny

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Twiddy posted:

Wait what? gently caress that poo poo Roy's our boy.

Speaking of Smash 4 at least seems to have some of its poo poo together because even though the game's 20x slower than melee it plays with 2 stocks and 5 minute games.

Roy, Ryu, and Lucas are banned due to only being out for a month

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

I thought that was just where adtrw's banned pedos hung out.

It's a dead channel the majority of the time, nobody posts.

Someone make a new anime irc

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Smash is AIDS, the real poo poo is the motherfreaking Ultra Street Fighter IV and Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- streams! Ftw!

who let the imp mod out of imp zone

he's getting his troll all over this chat

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

littleorv posted:

I'm watching one more series and then jumping into LoGH since I should be able to finish it before my fall classes start.

Buy the Blu-Ray

icantfindaname posted:

i'm listening to zorak's anime podcast and i don't actually think zorak likes anime at all. like the other guy he's with who presumably didn't mod an anime forum for years is a shitload more positive than he is, and he's still pretty neutral

Zorak got really jaded about anime afaik, one look at his old avatars https://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=Zorak should say he unironically enjoyed anime at one point (guess which one of the two his waifu was)

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Beef Chief posted:

He's in a tizzy about one of the new SK games and I have never seen a man more passionate about his anime titty games.

Should extend a formal invitation IMO, Beef Chief

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Wark Say posted:

Is it weird that when a sufficiently :black101: moment pops up in an anime or manga, sometimes in my head I immediately start listening to Testament, Behemoth, Darkest Hour or an equally kicking vidja game tune?

The first time I remember it happening more or less clearly was with Fullmetal Alchemist. Especially with the punch. You know precisely which punch. The punch that led to one of the best manga endings.

I have a friend that dislikes FMA's ending strongly, mostly about Father and the moon

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Can I hang out in the chat thread, I got banned from the IRC for talking about Smash lmao

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

as long as you don't talk too much about Smash

Only talking about it because EVO, just saw Falco get gimped repeatedly by Jiggs

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Fate/Zero is good and so are Saber and Rider

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I read for Carol-chan, who is loaded and stacked.

I'd like to see some evidence

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
anime chat thread I'm posting from beneath 3 layers of blankets

my AT field, if you will

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

littleorv posted:

LoGH owns and I'm glad Yang is getting married to a top tier waifu

She's top tier but Jesus Christ Julian outscores everyone

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012