Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

paradoxGentleman posted:

I can't in good conscience vote for joining an organization whose initials spell KKK.

Well that ship has sailed, so its not the question up for a vote, which is "Betray our existing friends under threat of being called a butthole or not"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Don't you lose a friend and the possible benefits thereof if you unfriend him? That would be terrible!

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

I am disappointed by the complete lack of summon use so far. Summons are fun and effective! One-shot-kill those secret service assholes? (I forget if they can't be used against bosses, or can't be used in boss fights at all)

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Whoo. Great LP!

• Locked thread