Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

sassassin posted:

Doesn't jp get a lot more free stones and stuff in general?

They also tend to get rate ups sooner than GLB back in the day (as in relative to the events rather than exactly the same time obviously).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Finished the discount round on Omega's banner and didn't get him.

Instead I got SSJ4 Goku, SSJ3 GT Goku, 2x INT Buuhan. I think I'm okay with this.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Will there be half stamina with the 200M celebration? These dokkan medals are hideously stamina intensive. It looks like I have all the parts needed for a super mono str team. I look forward to massive damages.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

RBX posted:

They are half stamina now

Oh, so only SSJ4 Gogeta and Omega aren't half stamina? I guess I'll be done Gogeta soon...

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

CidGregor posted:

Are you saying I can clear LR goku with the super strike characters WITHOUT investing potential orbs in them?

It was around before the Potential System came along, so yes.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Echophonic posted:

It'd also be insane to give us SSRs that have leader skills for a feature we don't have.

Luckily that never happened (they're SSRs with no leader skills instead!)

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Yeah, he was always below SSG AGL Goku who at this point has also dropped from my Mono Super AGL team.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

quote:

I also remember nearly being unable to beat the Broly event, which I can now do in a single hit. What a time to be alive.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Aug 10, 2017

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Even right now Super3 already isn't very hard if you have a Mono Super team. I expect there to be at least Super4 or SuperGod

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
If you have AGL SSB Vegeta to team with AGL SSB Goku or if you invest dupes into AGL SSB Goku, then he'll do better than SSBKK (for the same dupe level). But really the difference isn't so enormous that you can't just use whoever you want.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

The Ninth Layer posted:

I have ten kais already but I can't bring myself to use them on SSJ4 Gogeta yet.

Likewise. I have to say that I was incredibly blase about drawing him. I mean, I'm happy but I wasn't ecstatic like when I pulled Super Vegito when he came out.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Gathering some Broly medals and it's all fun and games. I didn't even remember Broly's gimmick but it turns out SSJ4 Vegeta does enough damage to just not care.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Bulma strat is super good. So much easier than trying to pull it off with super strikes.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I just looked and it takes 777 medals to dokkan to LR Goku?!? No wonder I gave up on this the first time around. At least it's not nearly as hard and more medals are available.

Is it better to farm stage 4 or stage 3 if I want maximum medals?

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
What were the requirements to get those 50 dragonstones? Do I need to be SA20 and potential unlocked maxed?

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
How does the potential part work with dokkans? If I unlock before dokkaning it work be lost right? What if I fill the routes before dokkaning, will the routes be filled still?

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

The Ninth Layer posted:

I do have some buyer's remorse speccing Bulma for evasion instead of crit, the evasion is great to see when you avoid an LR Goku SA but it doesn't come up often enough to be a game changer.

Don't be. Mine is specced for Criticals and they don't come very often. When my friend's Bulma is specced for evasion, I generally see more evasions than criticals (probably because I tasked Bulma with blocking multiple hits).

Criticals are really nice when they come though. Nothing like Bulma following up her first super with a critical super and finishing off the entire first round of LR Goku in a single turn.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I don't even care. LR units basically occupy a place where even whales might not necessary get them.

Also relevant, the LR Goku grind is incredibly boring. I'm at 450 medals and I'm starting to think maybe I'll just use those Elder Kai's even though I already have two SA10 SSJ Goku's

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I was using Double Bulmas for a while but now that my friends list is starting to populate with maxed out LR Goku, farming speed is nearly twice as quick.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
LR Goku done. I'm holding off putting 10 more Elder Kai's but I probably will succumb to extreme boredom trying to grind another 777 medals.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Did two complete runs of the WT and then put it down. I guess I'll just finish grinding LR Goku medals.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
And 20 wins. I can go back to the soul-crushing grind of LR Goku.

When Fire Emblem Heroes is giving me my choice of one of the four new uber Choose Your Legends characters, I wonder why I continue to grind this game where the developer clearly hates us.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
SSJ4 Vegeta team had zero trouble. I guess nothing will be hard for a while? That was exactly what I was hoping for.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I went and finished a second SA10 LR Goku the hard way. Never again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Got my loot for LR Goku.

I'm actually thinking about putting down Dokkan Battle for good. Any thoughts on whether a decent account with 500 spare DS is worth something?