Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
We finally get a glimpse at the truth surrounding the death of robin williams. Any coincidence that it mostly features Dick Cheney though? Either Bush was just mostly unavailable, or white house photographers had a tacit understanding of who was really in charge O:

anyway, p cool photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/usnationalarchives/sets/72157656213196901/page1

They ate some pretty :weedass: catered cookies and sandwiches. But I kinda feel like the president should get better coffee than some that comes in those pump thermoses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Condoleezza looks like a bored serial killer

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

they need a list of who everyone in the pictures are, I just see a bunch of frowning white men, then Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Damp Star Baby posted:

:agreed:

alnilam

ty manifisto

dogcrash truther

drat///this photo is ripe for some 'shoppin'

Mapparu

now i can see dick cheney from every angle :)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

"...and then we just rake in the war profits... money george, that means more money..."

Damp Star Baby

"see? you can hear the drop coming up in a minute."

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Damp Star Baby

Imagine the guy making the 9/11 sandwiches. How much tearful, patriotic love went into making them.

did he/she put extra bacon on all the sandwiches?

Damp Star Baby

So many important historical questions can finally get the recognition they deserve

dogcrash truther

Damp Star Baby posted:

"see? you can hear the drop coming up in a minute."

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Damp Star Baby posted:

Imagine the guy making the 9/11 sandwiches. How much tearful, patriotic love went into making them.

did he/she put extra bacon on all the sandwiches?

9/11 predates the bacon meme by several years

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Damp Star Baby posted:

I have always thought that Condoleeza Rice is hot, which is just one of the many traits that I have in common with the late Muammar Gaddafi

Scaly Haylie

"a second plane has hit the tower"

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jul 26, 2015

dogcrash truther
amazing political satire, from yours truly

landy.
got to be honest, I don't see the importance of the photos

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"no... i said do you have any new dick pictures, like pictures of dicks I'd never seen before.... not... not these..."

Scaly Haylie

Luvcow posted:

"no... i said do you have any new dick pictures, like pictures of dicks I'd never seen before.... not... not these..."

just be glad we're not getting any dick dick pics :gonk:

treasure bear

dogcrash truther posted:

amazing political satire, from yours truly

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
iit belongs in a newspaper

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther

Damp Star Baby

this one's the best. Existential cookie staring.

Darkman Fanpage
none of those fuckers were wearing their american flag lapel pin

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
so on 9/11 they just sat around looking bored?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
treasure bear

Dick Chaney Enjoying 9/11

Damp Star Baby

Dick Cheney certainly looks like a guy who's really hoping everything is going to go according to plan.

just saying!

Bwee
drat and i just bought a bunch of 5x7 photos

Darkman Fanpage
where's the pic of cheney telling bush about the nanothermite explosives planted in wtc 7?

Damp Star Baby

or how he explains the fanciful, action-packed and downright incredible story of how they were able to paint an entire building with termite paint without anyone ever finding out about it

AAB

Damp Star Baby posted:

this one's the best. Existential cookie staring.

"really? Jet fuel? Don't they know that it can't melt steel beams?..... Sheesh. men. "

Rodnik
Pretty crazy that the Vice President was in charge of our country for 8 years.

i am he

social vegan

lol this guy is so short

ulvir

AAB posted:

"really? Jet fuel? Don't they know that it can't melt steel beams?..... Sheesh. men. "

joke_explainer

It's weird to look at these photos and think, "Man. That was before YouTube."

ulvir

"just lift your right hand like this to show the american people that you're a strong leader"

dogcrash truther

ulvir posted:

"just lift your right hand like this to show the american people that you're a strong leader"

If you cover up his arm, that looks like condi's hand

alnilam

Damp Star Baby posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

dogcrash truther posted:

If you cover up his arm, that looks like condi's hand

• Locked thread