Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay but cute tho

i found this rock while doing yard work just kinda next to the house and its so rude it makes me laugh i have no idea where it came from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
well it appears to be sedimentary

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
fuck. marry. t-rex

Looks igneous 2 me

dogcrash truther

gay but cute tho posted:

i found this rock while doing yard work just kinda next to the house and its so rude it makes me laugh i have no idea where it came from

thats cool

dogcrash truther
i'm going to do that on a bunch of rocks and then drop them around

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i bet someone threw that rock through a window at some point in its life, perhaps into the home of an interracial couple

Lil Cunty

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

i bet someone threw that rock through a window at some point in its life, perhaps into the home of an interracial couple

unless the couple was orange and purple my guess is its school related maybe

ty crap

ty landy

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Jimi Changa posted:

unless the couple was orange and purple my guess is its school related maybe

a transracial POC can be any color they want tyvm

verily carefree

it came from the earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU