Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Didn't gym today going to work on my OHP tomorrow, instead I did an hour of sparring,as its Muay Thai we normally stick to stand-up but we decided to mix it up and threw in working for takedowns and some MMA wrestling as well as gang fighting (which is fun as gently caress) Wrestling is a fucker of a workout and I recommend it if you want to get less fat/more badass/extra gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Is gang fighting where you get 8 more people and all jump one guy?

That sort of thing yeah, we worked 2 on 1 scenarios and 4 vs 3 vs 2 vs 1 as well.

I have to point out this was just for fun and not in anyway used as a "self defence" thing because in those situations in real life your going to get your rear end kicked your best of legging it.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Did my workout today and managed to squeeze in some core stuff, I rarely do core outside of martial arts but I just felt the urge, then went and got some eggs and a protein bar before hanging out at the tattoo shop and having a few sugar free sweets (the kind that have a laxative effect) helped my buddy move his couch and heavy as gently caress bass can into storage and all of a sudden I can't stop farting it's pretty rad.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

The Saurus posted:

who even loving stretches anyway, it's like doing cardio. everyone talks about how good it is for you, but no one ever actually does it except for women

I stretch quite a bit, it helps avoid popping my back and allows me to go a little deeper on squats.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

soy posted:

Am at 155 work sets and am certain could 1rm that. Confirmed brits are terrible bird faggots

I'm a Brit and your work sets are my warm-up.

We're not all huge pussies.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Listen man we are all a little sensitive right now because Rowdy Roddy died

Hogan murdered Piper to get the attention away from him.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Top City Homo posted:

for my bro now and foreva Jebany

(imagine that to be protein shake)

What happened to that guy?

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I normally wear a pair of compression shorts under rugby shorts and whatever sleeveless wrestling shirt is available, as for headphones I've got some cheap sports over the ear Bluetooth headphones that work great, I mainly listen to podcasts whilst I train so quality isn't to much of an issue.
I can't wear buds as one of my ears is all cauliflowered.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Tweaked my back again on squats...think I'm gonna have to dial it back a few kilo's and work my form more as I've got to be going wrong somewhere.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

notZaar posted:

Maybe your back is just too weak? Increase your deadlift.

My squat and my deadlift were getting pretty close to be fair.

155kg squat
170kg deadlift

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Pesmerga posted:

Being on a cut sucks. Really really sucks.

Discuss.

Agreed...

Not much of a discussion

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Could not lift today as the South African rugby team were using my gym...

Hopefully they'll lose early and I can have it back.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Switched from a Sports university gym to a more commercial 24 hour gym to fit in with my schedule better and my god some of the strange behaviours I've seen.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
The girlfriend got a me a stocking full of protein bars for Xmas most were pretty good but she also included a few packs of these things http://funnbar.com/

They are loving hideous.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

notZaar posted:

Cheese is just plain good for eating. Just don't overdo it on the saturated fats, especially if you eat a lot of red meat too.

In other news this bulk is going smoothly, I'll finally have the rich juicy booty I was born for.

I've been getting these protein yoghurts, well I thought they were yoghurts until I read the ingredients.......turns out they are just flavoured quark.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

FogHelmut posted:

keep the protein up and cut calories elsewhere

my bulk was getting too intense, I dropped 10 lbs in the last 3 weeks just going back to eating like a normal person.

I wish I had that ability I've been eating at 1500 calories a day for 2 weeks and haven't dropped a pound, this losing weight poo poo is hard

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

soy posted:

Tried meth?

I'd be lying if I said I haven't looked into illegal fat burners but I'm a big Pussy when it comes to drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

GORDON posted:

Better sound the lunk alarm, I'm making judgement up in here.

The dude needs to change his diet, first thing, and lose about 50 easy pounds.

How do you know he hasn't? How do you know he wasn't 500 pounds a few months ago?

At least he's off his rear end and doing something...

• Locked thread