Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Those sets are really impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

The inclusion of the word slight in no way makes that sentence better, oh god

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/ESRbt

This guy isn't necessarily an idiot (though I haven't looked at every single image to see if they're all correct) but does anyone know why a poison tree frog is associated with academic Latin phrases now? These memes are becoming indecipherable.

Does anyone know if this is accurate information? Some of the slightly more obscure ones I didn't know about, and are actually pretty interesting.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

Parasol Prophet posted:

I have yet to pin down what "business casual" means for women. In my experience it seems to be "whatever everyone else is wearing".

There's always a rule against leggings/boots, but there's always one person who wears leggings/boots anyway and throws the whole thing into question.

Leggings/boots always seems to be contingent on whether the person is wearing a dress or is trying to pass off the leggings as pants. But that can vary wildly depending on who you ask and the weight of the boots wearing person in question.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

Decrepus posted:

Someone said at a house party that they remember being born. They remembered seeing the doctor and getting spanked and everything. As polite people do, we all nodded and said how amazing that was and then called them retarded when they weren't around.

I know someone who insists that they remember being born, including the part where they weren't breathing at first and had to be resuscitated. Then again, that person is 10 years old, and had to go pout when I called her out on it.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

Hazo posted:

The Carolinas are like that. No liquor except at ABC stores which close at 7. Really bizarre change from going to undergrad in Indiana where I could (and did) buy booze at 2AM at a CVS (except Sundays).

Here in Charlotte it's 9pm. Where on earth is it still 7?

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

Hazo posted:

Here in SC :smith:. When I lived up in Oriental it was 7 but maybe they changed it in the last few years?

My condolences. You should visit NC to get some booze at the scandalously late hour of 9pm and enjoy our slightly nicer roads.

Fake edit:I'm rereading this and realized you probably don't live in SC anymore, but I'm too married to my poo poo joke to change it

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

Mu Zeta posted:

It could be a child

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

Eponine posted:

If you believe three people on my Facebook, you can write in Bernie for President and he'll win the general election!

I've had one so far. This election is making me sad from start to finish.

• Locked thread