Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Jackard posted:

But what category does Buttlord Crush Saga go in?
Huge, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Hahah everything going on in the latest Poppy.

inkblot posted:

The original Buttlord was drawn back when Andy was in college to piss off a guy who sat next to him in art history. Then he made a bunch of goofy comics where Xyber-Huge showed up because it was a funny joke. Buttlord has been around for a really really long time, all of the references in the wiki are true.

Heresiarch posted:

I have actually seen the original buttlord comics and they are... bad. Not surprisingly they look exactly like something you'd expect a guy to scribble on a piece of lined notebook paper in a boring college class. There's a reason you probably haven't seen them.
I would like to know more.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

K6BD invading other topics is really incredibly fitting.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Captain Bravo posted:

It's traumatic, but also kind of cathartic. It's perfect the way it is, gently caress the haters, if they don't like it that's their deal but I would be pretty disappointed if you changed it. It's raw and emotional and fierce in a way that few other online art offerings can be.

mycot posted:

Yeah. It's not something that's ever going to be funfunfun happy but I can't take my eyes off it which has to mean something.
It prompts a good "I'm going to stare at the wall for a few minutes now" response.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

MockingQuantum posted:

Any others along those lines that I absolutely have to read?
Beyond Loom :v:

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Isn't even the vast but ill-defined power of muscle mystery limited by how hard Flex Mentallo can flex?

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

neogeo0823 posted:

So, In Sword Interval today, uh this is kinda like some nightmares I've had. Also, the author seems to be playing out the story of The S M I L I N G M A N in its entirety, for anyone here who's been playing SS13 for a while.

EDIT: drat, you need archives to get to the actual post, but someone quoted it, so you'll just have to live without the pictures.
Well now I'm just imagining if they encountered a buttbot scenario.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Captain Oblivious posted:

Can't see any reason why humans wouldn't just be under the purview of an Ape God.

I dunno I just don't feel like the inclusion of humans actually raises that many questions! You can have a bunch of different kinds of foxes and wolves and dogs and presumably those are all under the domain of a Canine God or Goddess, why would the same not apply to Humans and Apes?
Indeed! Consider, Virginia Opossums and Shorty Possums apparently shared the same tree of life.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

fritz posted:

I thought they were filter feeders.
They are indeed, which brings us to the red tide jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

PMush Perfect posted:

I eagerly await him turning into a different kind of two-dimensional strawman in order to make him look bad compared to whatever new guy will be the defining male figure in the Strong Female Protagonist(TM)'s life.
A Nick Robinson sequence, then. After that:

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

On the road to enlightenment Allison must recognize and defeat the ideological evils of each of her boyfriends in turn, from the social engineering and conspiracy-mongering of fascist Patrick to the narcissistic platitudes of trustfund libertarian Dark Clevin to the infantilism and moral vacuity of liberal Light Clevin, on and on until she arrives at the truth of Juche

• Locked thread