Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AARO

by Lowtax
I kinda think they're both right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Radiohead doesn't like Coldplay. Radiohead likes cars and money.

AARO

by Lowtax

Gross Dude posted:

Radiohead doesn't like Coldplay. Radiohead likes cars and money.

bitches and guns

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AARO

by Lowtax
“‘Thom Yorke ignored me at a hotel in Los Angeles. I was secretly a bit gutted. I’m sure he recognized me. I always look at it like we’re in a big musical high school and Radiohead is in the year above us and they still haven’t come and sat with us at lunch.”

-Chris from Coldplay

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
coldplay take out their anger by bullying snowpatrol :ohdear:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Thomme Yoarké

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
file under 2003

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
AARO

by Lowtax

CAT BRUSH posted:

file under 2003

youre cold as ice

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

olin posted:

youre cold as ice

yup

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
ron color
thom york: yeah i have their songs, theyre on the computer i fashioned together. i listen to their songs after a studio sesh as e a palette cleanser. one time i wore a beard and went out to a museum, no one recognized me anyway but then if i dont have the beard i cant act like im NOT in disguise you know? so out of nowhere this guy at the museum asks me if i like music and he didnt recognize me so i asked him if he liked radio head. he said yeah of course and he looked a little unimpressed like, who is this guy? he said he also liked muse and that we were the same thing so i said yeah were basically the same thing, he didnt know what i meant because he didnt recognize me. i like parachutes its really good

Lil Cunty

ron color posted:

thom york: yeah i have their songs, theyre on the computer i fashioned together. i listen to their songs after a studio sesh as e a palette cleanser. one time i wore a beard and went out to a museum, no one recognized me anyway but then if i dont have the beard i cant act like im NOT in disguise you know? so out of nowhere this guy at the museum asks me if i like music and he didnt recognize me so i asked him if he liked radio head. he said yeah of course and he looked a little unimpressed like, who is this guy? he said he also liked muse and that we were the same thing so i said yeah were basically the same thing, he didnt know what i meant because he didnt recognize me. i like parachutes its really good

haha

ty crap

ty landy

ron color
based on a true story

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
chris martin: "yeah, i really love radiohead. 'creep'! great song haha.

~sig~

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
at about 58:18 in this live film of a 1997 radiohead performance, you can see a single tear roll down the cheek of ed o'brien during 'no surprises'.

https://youtu.be/mA1tiOrv4Rc?t=58m15s

one might think it is due to the beauty of the harmonies he is singing while jonny greenwood matches his guitar line with the glockenspiel, but it is because coldplay will release their first ep the following year.

ty bacalou!

PleasureKevin

fema crisis actor posted:

at about 58:18 in this live film of a 1997 radiohead performance, you can see a single tear roll down the cheek of ed o'brien during 'no surprises'.

https://youtu.be/mA1tiOrv4Rc?t=58m15s

one might think it is due to the beauty of the harmonies he is singing while jonny greenwood matches his guitar line with the glockenspiel, but it is because coldplay will release their first ep the following year.

at 1:00:10 there is what appears to be an anime school girl in her gym uniform

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
radiohead is overrated :D

----------------

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

POWERBALL posted:

radiohead is overrated :D

ty bacalou!

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If you take all the emotion and artistry out of radiohead and make a bland industry model of the music you would have something that sounds a lot like Coldplay. Stuff like that is dangerous, its like styrofoam packing peanuts for the intellect, just taking up headspace, making people feel as though they are nurturing themselves intellectually, but really they are filling their heads with meaningless fluff and embarking on a transhumanistic voyage to become muppets stuffed with claptrap spacefiller.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I honestly think thom Yorke is too busy getting lost and falling down stairs to even notice

Senior Management

I kind of like Snow Patrol

:jerry:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

How to Disappear Completely and Get Paper

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Fake Plastic Tweets

----------------

playground tough

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Wertjoe

Isn't radio head the guy from space ghost?

Macnult

That's because all that Thom Yorke hears when listening to Coldplay is a fridge buzzing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Wertjoe posted:

Isn't radio head the guy from space ghost?

You are thinking of Baron Von Professor Space Ghost.

:jerry:

• Locked thread