Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
When we make a logo for a team is it just a bunch of pre-installed images or is it like backbreakers logo creator?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The 3pt shot by Davis :negative:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
2k finally delivers on the things that matter

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I hope one of the historic teams is the wizard team with agent 0 swaggy p and Mcgee

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

I really cant explain how much better the defense and rebounding is this year, the gameplay team did a great job this year

Try anyway

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I really hope there is a grit badge this year

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spacebump posted:

Did anyone mention the last two classic teams are the 06-'07 Cleveland Cavaliers and the '03-'04 Minnesota Timberwolves? So many fun teams in this game.

Big z and Scalabrine are in the game :stare:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

I hope launch goes well :ohdear:

The servers will crash because that's what happens to every game now days

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I get you got to make the cover boys top players(as they should) but making them higher overall than kd is just silly

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Dexo posted:

Post up on triggers was in 2k11

2k11 was the greatest game

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

You're missing the vital step 1.5, in which you tell the secrets of getting people to pass to you while posting up

Rebound the ball and take it up court yourself

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Besides the dunk I really don't see any problem with Kmart scoring at will

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

ButtWolf posted:

Glumslinger

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

Are they going to update Steven Adams hair and tattoo?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Give the man more pt imo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lockback posted:

Make sure you are passing too. If you are trying to ISO with one guy on the perimeter all the time the AI will learn and shut you down.

Also, set it to the lowest difficulty for a while. No shame in that as you are learning the game. Once you can win by double digits reliably, set it up a level and get beaten down and raise back up.

I play most myLeague, I think it helps playing with one team. Some teams are definitely harder to play as. Cavaliers are pretty easy, so is OKC. Teams without good shooters like Memphis, Lakers or Miami are really hard for newer players.

I recommend the Hawks so you are not relying on overpowered stars to score but still have a lot of options

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Is Peja an option?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Glum slinger tell me right now if 2k17 is going to have a Kobe my player mode like Jordan in 2k11

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
:getin:

https://twitter.com/nba2k/status/733415655513292800

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Since NBA players are allowed to do it now can my player kicked other players balls? Integrate it into the flop button please

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I thought Kobe was the cover athlete but now Twitter is telling me Paul George?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Hixalot posted:

Thanks to PSN played NBA 2k for a few times in a couple years, what a disappointment. Still the same over complicated, clunky, zero fun game it always was. It boggles the mind how a free flowing, fast paced game like basketball can be turned into a slog fest mess in the digital version.

Live 15 was great, haven't tried 16, guess it doesn't matter with the delay (possible cancellation?) for this coming year.

If EA can do it why does it mystify 2K?

If you want realism play 2k11 it is the most realistic and greatest sports game ever made

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Illinois Smith posted:

lool thanks I'm sure nobody in here ever actually watches basketball esecially during the finals

What's funny is golden state is the living embodiment of 2k online

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Simulation is more realistic

Arcade is you want to gently caress around and do a bunch of ridiculousness for fun

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Explain yourself

https://twitter.com/ben_topper/status/748288695686537217

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Can you guys put an Easter egg that insinuates thar Durant is a bitch

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

I'll tell the guy who writes all of the social media

Thank you

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I don't know if you're allowed to answer this but how do you guys come up with ratings for rookies? It's a question I've always wondered

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
So the nba?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The face in general is really hard to make in any medium of art

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao

https://twitter.com/williamchyr/status/759977188208828417

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU