Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Well, sorry about that bad tip everybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Flavahbeast posted:

I'd be surprised if Trump gets that much of a bump in RNOM from winning SC tho

There will be a bump as long as he doesn't underperform. It just won't be big.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

a cop posted:

Was putting some thought into the polling markets- how exactly are those averages calculated for the purposes of paying out or not on PI?

Always in the most stupid, exploitable way possible.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

That Nevada cakewalk market sure is interesting.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

JosefStalinator posted:

The debates going poorly for the donald, might be a good chance to scoop up the last cheap Trump RNOM.YES shares.

Yeah, Trump's bleeding to Rubio (a little bit) so if you don't think the debate matters...

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

https://twitter.com/InesdLC/status/704132740631945216

SELL ALL SHARES OF TRUMP YES AND BUY TRUMP NO

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

What are everyone's thoughts on the GOP Kansas market?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

FYI Cruz is overpriced on Predictit. Compared to overall market wisdom and my own personal opinion.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Panic! In the Maine Market

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

:eyepop: The Cruz-Trump spread in Idaho has changed by 70%

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

If you think Trump is going to lose Hawaii get in the market right the gently caress now.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Gyges posted:

It really is funny how it looks like Trump is crushing Hawaii, but it looks like maybe 3% of the vote has actually come in. Come on Hawaii, pick an anyone but Trump.

In the instances where Trump won the rurals but lost the state, the rurals have never broken for him by this big a margin. So if he loses, it will sort of be a first. That's probably why Trump Yes is at 95 right now.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Actually if I'm being honest the reason it's 95 is probably people looking at the % precincts reporting but not the % voters reporting. I mean if Predictit wasn't full of dummies you wouldn't all be able to make so much money from it.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Imo GOPBROKERED.2016 is going to go up after tomorrow's results because Trump will lose Ohio.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

UnoriginalMind posted:

I've got money on KASICH NO in Ohio, but only to flip it when results start coming in. I feel like it's going to be a fairly close race, so I think that the price will go up briefly before he nails it. Thoughts?

Trump will probably lead at first, and if people haven't learned their lesson about that, yeah it could go up. But it's pretty risky.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Calling it now: Trump will lose Ohio.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Fidel Castronaut posted:

What does Trump have to lose tonight to make it almost certain for a brokered convention?

Even if it's not almost certain, the chance is going to increase after he loses Ohio. Or maybe the movement in that direction has already happened, I don't know. Brokered yes is definitely higher than it was yesterday.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

This swinging's crazy.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The Brexit marking is swinging the wildest of any I've ever seen. I think leave is going to win btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Shouldn't the comma and dash in the thread title be switched?

• Locked thread