Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Lamech posted:

Raccoons roll around in my backyard at night

:3: Awww, he looks so happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

As a Toronto resident, I can assure you I do not approve of this new design. Mostly because a trashbin full of babies is cute.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

goose fleet posted:

DID YOU KNOW there is a South American species called the crab-eating raccoon

It's like Diet Raccoon

It's like a raccoon got bitten by a radioactive otter

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

dorites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Z1n8O_AOA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBXbfpP2vDM

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

FIGHT FOR APPELS

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

twistedmentat posted:

Cash Crab why were you in my backyard?
http://i.imgur.com/zElBA3G.jpg

:( I'm lonely and I want to have a picnic.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

PHHHBBBBT. That noise.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Bina posted:

The Peach Fuzz

:3:

:kimchi:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I forgot!

This is Sookie. She used to live on my roof and play in the pear tree. She was unbelievably loving old and gross looking. You can see she had a big scar on her lip.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sleeveless posted:

Any one of John Hodgman's 700 names for mole men also double as good Raccoon names.

goosefleet I am sad neither of us came up with Samuel Mossyface

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

does this make you feel better

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

MORE PUFFS

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Bina posted:

Hush little trash bear don't let life get you down.

Live like cash crab - go eat a double down.

:kimchi:

I would like this embroidered on a pillow for my birthday

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:kimchi: OH MY GOD

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

kafziel posted:

Maybe they're like cats, largely just keep themselves clean? For indoor trashbears, anyway, yes anything outdoors will be gross.

When a pair of them were living under my deck I'd often see them sitting on the astroturf on the deck, combing each other's hair in the moonlight. I'd find little puffs of hair all over the next day. So, yes, I think they groom themselves/each other. :3: They were in love.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Flinger posted:

Has this been posted yet? It's very topical.

:buddy: HOLY gently caress

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Bina posted:

You need to print this out on photo paper, frame it, and caption it "Me and Dad".

Bob Ross looks like my dad, for real.

Also, I saw two really fat raccoons on my way home but they got startled when a jogger went by and yelled, "OH MY GOD" so I didn't get a picture. :(

e: No, you're right. I should do this. I will be at the library on Monday and I will do this.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Jenova posted:

This is what us geese have to put up with. Cash Crab, have a word with them, would you?

Propagation of the species. :shrug: Sorry, dude.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

^^^ this is good

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

withak posted:

A friend used to have a dog that you could make pee by acting really excited and talking to him in an excited voice. Good times.

The last time I saw my dad's dog, she was so happy to see me that she pissed all over the floor and tore a muscle in her leg. A beautiful idiot, whom I miss.

Bina posted:

Cash Crab: Our Toilet Bear, and Backyard Friend. :kimchi:

:3: I love garbage and friends

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

https://vine.co/v/ODHOWM05leJ

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

help this person

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Nice

MsJoelBoxer posted:

Took this picture of a wash-bear at ARTIS in 2006. I'd never seen one in a zoo before.

:3: What perfectly fuzzy ears.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

hmmm

someone is on to me

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

twistedmentat posted:

Does your boyfriend eat from the garbage? Does he wash his food all the time? Does he always have a mask on?

:ohdear: Replace "mask" with "hat" and that sounds like my boyfriend.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Eponine posted:

In my albeit limited experience with boyfriends, they're not very good as washing.

Yes, I think I lucked out with this particular washing bear.

VVV: "I found dirty pictures on this phone. :mad: IT MUST BE WASHED"

cash crab has a new favorite as of 02:37 on Nov 10, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cuntvalet posted:

Any time I feel down, I just come to this thread. Treasure cats are best.

TREASURECAT

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Skeesix posted:

Cash crab, noooooooo

A few years back, during a bad heatwave, I used to stick my cats in the open freezer to cool their feet. They'd perk up and I'd put them back down on the floor and we'd have to do the same thing all over again.

Funfact:

https://vine.co/v/iBAwTAtDtQ0

I didn't shoot this, but this is in my neighborhood. Weird.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

ps: I googled 'raccoon hat' and i was not disappointed

cash crab has a new favorite as of 03:14 on Nov 18, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

IT MY BIRTHDAY

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

goose fleet posted:

I typed "birthday raccoon" into Google Image Search and it gave me the following image and if it's really your birthday then happy birthday and

It is and you are the second person to ironically call me by the wrong name this year, thank you

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab has a new favorite as of 05:13 on Nov 22, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:buddy:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I like the random cat in the background.

PHHHBBBTTT

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

hey

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

fun fact: I myself have never been to Chipotle, is it any good?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

twistedmentat posted:

Looks like a tattoo needle.

"Scamps is the best artist down there. Though he's limited in material. He can do a kick rear end garbage can or half rotten tomato."

We're having stupidly warm weather for the middle of December, and its causing the squirrels to get real fat, I wonder if its happening to the raccoons as well.

:smith: All the raccoons here are getting really sick and no one knows why.

In good news, the squirrels here are also getting hilariously fat.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

McPantserton posted:

Cheer up, guys! Here's a nice article about getting wild raccoons to take medicines to stop the spread of disease. :)

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/11/25/366333890/drugged-marshmallows-can-keep-urban-raccoons-from-spreading-disease

Phone posting, so my formatting is probably garbage. But that's how the raccoons prefer it!

AHHHHHH, MEDICINAL MARSHMALLOWS

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cuntvalet posted:

I was browsing Buzzfeed today and found The Most Important Raccoons of 2015.

Checkit: http://www.buzzfeed.com/krishrach/rip-dead-canadian-raccoon?utm_term=.hh2P77m2O

...Not sure why the URL seems to be for the Toronto Dead Raccoon, but we'll go with it...

the drunk one is me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Is it some kind of rule that every three pages or so someone has to come in and say something like, "raccoons are gross," or "why would you own one," or whatever.

Obviously don't own them as pets. They have worms and opposable thumbs. But here, we're just looking at pictures.