Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

I'm the dude bouncing out of the frame at the very beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It truly is blood.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

The Kingfish posted:

sad because prof. Oak is othering it by his insistence on adhering to traditional binary genders.

Prof. Oak hopes to cure the millennial problem by finding the right combination of pokemon DNA to fix sad brains. Ash's quest is very important.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

millennial though he may be, the young man has some philosophical substance, pedestrian though it may be.

Harmony will be achieved when they all lie dead.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Gorilla Salad posted:

I use a very masculine shower puff.

:Football player talking in falsetto while holding shower puff:

"What's with this thingy?

(BLAM!)

"BE A MAN! USE THIS SHOWER GEL!"

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

ethanol posted:

Mellenials argggggg mellenials god drat them !

As millennials, the internet lets us all grow old and bitter together as an entire generation :unsmith:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I love my dead gay generation.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Antifreeze Head posted:

Prairie Home Companion has Millennials in its Joke of the Day crosshairs:

execution is clunky, but the point stands.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

I really hate this kind of thinking.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Seriously, some people just aren't meant for this world.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

MSN-04 Sazabi posted:

I was born in 1988, am I a millennial? I remember playing video games on my NES.

We can play Super Mario World together :unsmith:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

I'm the old guy paying for some Zelda.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Touch screens...apps. None of you plebs would even know these words back in the 90's! You fucks would be yanking my underwear up my buttcrack if I ever mentioned the words "Server" or "LAN."

Now all you Game of Throne watching beautiful people all have a passing knowledge of computers, and my 90's dork specialization is now useless!!!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Parents...

...Do you know where your nudes are?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

symbolic posted:

i stopped caring about them years ago so i haven't been paying attention

It's hard to keep track when many, many, people put up vids talking about waking up and complaining about being out of soda or something. 20 to 30 minute videos.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Avalanche posted:

The dress is fine. The problem is that there's a fat chick in it.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Mah babee gonna preciate system of a down.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Drinking water in a cup that came from my faucet. Please shoot me.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
My girlfriend, the blow-pop.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Psychotic Weasel posted:

Shame.bmp

Why is this generation's greatest aspiration to live in an bachelor apartment made out of a discarded shipping container stacked on top of a bunch of other discarded shipping containers? You live in loving America, or Canada (take your pick). Half the loving country is barren grass field, you do not need to live like god damned ants.

It's like every mid-century dystopian future book thats been written is coming true all at once.

I think it's a strong adherence to the urban life that is so unshakable, any alternative is out of the question. The only option is to find ways to make it more practical to keep living in Silicone Valley type locations rather than moving away from the city.

I should say "practical"

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Bowser totally wrecked that.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
K, what's with the name snake people? I missed whenever that started, so does it mean they are part of some weird government illuminati conspiracy, or are they all furries?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

BONGHITZ posted:

Did bill cosby have a big black cock?

It was buried in some ladies jello pudding.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
A song for millenials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8esYwLKnIaY

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
A reminder:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
More coddling than before. A lot of us think the surge in beards is a subconscious way of saying "Despite being a soft Doughboy who got an extension on their childhood, I AM a man, technically. "

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

At first I thought the kid was casually flipping everyone off as he rode by, which would have made it at least ten times funnier.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

SHISHKABOB posted:

Pokemon was a fun game boy game.

I never had anyone to trade with so no catching them all for me :(

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Mental-Rectangle posted:

Pretty sure the reason less people on OK Cupid are willing to have sex on the first date is because they no longer use OKC for hookups. Tinder wasn't a thing in 2010.

Also, I'm willing to bet the average number of dates women will have before considering sex has gone down significantly.

First it was netflix and chill till everyone got wise. Now it's "Not here to netflix and chill OR date."

Which is the new code for "I'm not a slut, but :getin: "

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I really wanna know what sociologists and historians of American culture will say of this time period we live in. The dawn of the manbabys?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Putting away the laundry PROPERLY is kind of an accomplishment, at least for my millennial rear end.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Panfilo posted:

I think I'll start up a new disruptive laundry app called foldr, where you can call laundry experts to fold your laundry for you and for an additional charge, put it away.

We'll disrupt the Uber market by using their add campaing of "Need some extra cash? Fold other people's clothes! Use the app to see who in your area needs folding done!"

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I get that it's supposed to be healthy ground up stuff, but that swamp water look makes me think it should have been poured out a month ago.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

notZaar posted:

What is it with goons being so down on IT? Is it self loathing?

Grew up with computers, more options to gently caress around as you work, keep baby soft skin by always being in doors where there is AC.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If people got dark side points for self play, the universe would be a mad max hell hole by now.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
There is definitely quite a lot to be said about this generation, and I really would like to see hour long documentaries of this generation on youtube if there aren't already.

Wedemeyer posted:

Nap Bar in Dubai invites visitors to sleep on soft pebble-shaped seats
http://www.dezeen.com/2016/02/28/nap-bar-smarin-installation-sleeping-zumtobel-lighting-warehouse-dubai/

"""Nap Bar""" you can't fool me those are gently caress Couches you gently caress on.

Look at this shithead:

For real, if I had one of those, I'd just run straight at it so I trip on the lower part and just fall face first into the bigger side. Over and over again.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Sometimes I wonder how much of these products are brought about strictly from seeing crappy sci fi movie/show that has oblique, weird rear end furniture and thinking, "That poo poo looks so cool..."

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's a bike, but it's E-lectronic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Theres an app for that

All these apps and poo poo make me think of those computers from Idiocracy that just have very big, colored buttons with easy to recognize symbols on them to do stuff. No one knows how that poo poo works, just press the buttons.

• Locked thread