Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I don't care how rich you are, you don't wear white to a wedding unless you're the bride :argh:

Casimir Radon posted:

Good job on standing up for our generation Wiz Khalifa,

by acting like a douchebag at the airport.

Wait - so that's his loving "hoverboard"?

It's a pissy little segue wannabe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

quote:

KEEP OUR TEETH

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

bowser posted:

This entire page (click and drag w/ your mouse).

That one lady on the couch holding up a "help" sign.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Wow, free ipads!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

nomadologique posted:

kalliope is not just some nymph, she is one of the muses

it is a good name, esp how it is pronounced in greek, with the stress on the last syllable

Wait, there's another way to pronounce it?

Do people honestly say "Cally ope"?

\/\/\/Exactly. I've never heard anyone say it any other way than that.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Oct 16, 2015

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
The internet bullied yet another person to suicide in the name of justice for the apparent crime (if I'm reading the links right) of drawing a young chubby cartoon boy as skinny.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
What the gently caress is "geared"?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Where did the term "problematic" even come from? It sounds like something you would find written on a detention slip

Honestly, I first saw it getting used after that pathetic virgin guy, Elliot Rodger, used it in some of his youtube videos. In the thread, like less than twelve hours after poo poo happened, goons had already started using the term to mock the guy. I'm sure a bunch of other internet communities did too.

Now it's just kinda out there, but no longer being used "ironically".

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Mad Monk posted:

I just couldn't imagine working in an open air office or what ever they call these places. When I'm working on a complex problem I want to be left the hell alone, I wouldn't be able to do nearly as good of a job with people bouncing around on toys and poo poo while I'm trying to figure something out.

Seriously. My work flow includes the occasional need to scratch my balls, fart and sometimes even pick my nose.

I could do these things in front of other people, but then HR would get involved.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

If that flyer instead said, "This Halloween, please make sure you have some candies for people with severe allergies like my son. You'd really make his night special" I'd have no problem with it.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Mr.Booger posted:

I love Necco wafers, reminds me of old candy cigarettes. Not quite old-timey candy, but definitely not modern. Hard to find though, at least around here.

Say what you want, I fukken loved these things as a kid.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Once you decide all women are filthy whores, you cant stop buying accounts to post about it on the internet.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

ChesterJT posted:

And as Neil was trying to drive home if you crank someone's taxes up to an even more ridiculous number they aren't going to stay here.

Yes, because rich people in the US pay so much tax.

Got any more Fox talking points for us?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

ChesterJT posted:

:rolleyes: You pay 40% in taxes and let me know how you'd be happy to pay 90%. Do idiots like you hear the words Fox News and just lose your mind or what?

lol Do you even know what progressive taxation is?

Shouldn't you be off handing out Vote for Trump pamphlets somewhere?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Darth123123 posted:

This is from fox or where?

Tax Foundation.

But typing "history US marginal tax rates" will net you dozens of graphs like that.

The only time it is appropriate to use graphics from Fox is when you're laughing at how ridiculously deliberately inaccurate they are.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

He's not a fireman, but he lives in an old firehouse. Big boy macho.

He's not even a ghostbuster.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Mozi posted:

i like the dove soap with the scratchy bits in

I use a very masculine shower puff.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

ThePriceIsRight posted:

shower puffs are useless and full of bacteria just use your hands you dingus

Shower puffs are like starting every day having a really good scratch.

Puff supremacy.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

NESguerilla posted:

Also mmmmm, rare hamburger. This "meat expert" will accept nothing less than a poop textured bacteria farm.

I'll eat my steak rare, but ground meat? No loving way.

Dumass is on his way to making GBS threads himself inside out if keeps up with that.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

It you change the perspective on that, you can make it look like the bow of a ship with two pineapples doing the Titanic pose.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Haier posted:

Utilikilts are NOT a fashion statement. You're kilt shaming. How da

Wow, I had only ever focused on the shirt and girl boots and never noticed the netball skirt.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

amusinginquiry posted:

Are furries the only truly excusively millenial thing in this thread?

Makes u think

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Which was the social site only available to college and uni students?

Good, lord, so many lovely sites have come and gone I've genuinely forgotten.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Looks stupid enough to be crossfit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

I see people with legs like this and wonder how do they even manage to climb stairs.

• Locked thread