Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Prorat posted:

Millennial.jpg MEGATHREAD, I'll start it off.

pretty sure those are the generation after millennials

no idea what those are called

millennials are mid 20s/early 30s now btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Xaris posted:

Names proposed include: the TwoKays or 2K's (born after 2000), the Conflict Generation (the generation that grew up during the time of the Iraq War and War in Afghanistan), Generation i (or iGeners and iGens), @generation, the Swipe Generation, the Tweennials, and Screeners.

lol

tweenials is good--perfectly demeaning i like it

those are some loving awful names

especially "the conflict generation" - i think the idiot that came up with that must be the same one who proposed to call millennials "generation 9/11", thinking we'd be super hawkish and 9/11 would be the defining event in our lives, since it happened while we were coming of age.

I think we should call people born after 2000 Generation Adderall

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Xaris posted:

whatever makes each generation after it sound worse, more demeaning and dumber, the better imo.

GREATEST generation -> babby bombers -> gen x -> millenials -> tweenials -> autistic durrhurr weee-wee-pee-pants generation -> steaming pile of impotent beta babyfood feces generation -> ?????

you forgot the silent generation

i think all generations should be named after the greatest atrocity committed under a president a majority of them voted for

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Shockyourmonkey posted:

The kids in the picture are millennials.

What you're thinking of is colloquially known as the 'Willennials'

they look like they're in elementary school with smartphones

i guess the very last of the millennials born in the late late-90s could be doing that if they were in 5th grade or something idk

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Phlegmish posted:

why do midget women always want giant tall guys

size difference fetish. it's kinda weird being a 6'3" dude with a 4'10" woman. feels like you're basically loving a pokemon

maybe that's a plus for some guys idk

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Hellequin posted:

safety razors are the best, you save a lot of money on blades. and meaningless personal anecdote, but i stopped getting terrible razor burn when i switched from some gillette five blade thing, they don't really pull the hair.

i've tried everything from 2 to 5 and i think 3 is the sweet spot personally. the blades are just the right distance on the mach3 to grab the hairs but also clean out easily, and it seems like the blades stay sharp for longer than the 5.

also good luck shaving your balls/rear end with a safety razor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Pretty sure the reason less people on OK Cupid are willing to have sex on the first date is because they no longer use OKC for hookups. Tinder wasn't a thing in 2010.

Also, I'm willing to bet the average number of dates women will have before considering sex has gone down significantly.

• Locked thread